Lebanon @ Smyrna

jmu031

i do have to agree with bdogg. You do need your facts straight. becasue it is very likely he isnt part of the school system. I mean this is the internet anyone at anygiven time can get on coacht. Besides the forums are for fun no need to make a big deal over it. If you have a problem with them then dont get on. Thats just my 2 cents on it. By the way good job lebanon on last nights win.

Thanks WC.....Lebanon has a fine team. It is really going to be an interesting Region Chase this year.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Smyrna. I remember last yr when Ravenwood beat them in the regular season and so did Riverdale. They got revenge when it counted, and you can bet they won't forget this one any time soon. It probably will help them in the long run. Glad we don't play them this week. I am really glad that Sonny is ok. He is a great qb, but even more.....a fantastic and humble young man.

Look buddy go ahead and call any board member you want to call. I have my on personal computer with wirless acess, and I do not work for the school system. I lump you in the same category as 2p, you need to know your facts before shooting off your mouth.

If you think having a wireless system will protect you, think again. It is your hard-drive that you better worry about. Even if you wipe it clean, there are sophisticated recovery systems that can restore every word. Even if you don't teach , you are cheating your work-place if you post while on the clock.

You are a professional at shooting off your mouth. I don't think you realize how much of a liability you are to the school that you support. Even the fans from there seem to despise you. 2priceless and LOD, you aren't much better.

If you think having a wireless system will protect you, think again. It is your hard-drive that you better worry about. Even if you wipe it clean, there are sophisticated recovery systems that can restore every word. Even if you don't teach , you are cheating your work-place if you post while on the clock.

You are a professional at shooting off your mouth. I don't think you realize how much of a liability you are to the school that you support. Even the fans from there seem to despise you. 2priceless and LOD, you aren't much better.

i have a question for you. what will this acomplish?? little more than getting them to try an shut down the site??? Then everyone will be mad at you mr. david baxter. And when you name out 2priceless and lod you dont seem much better than them. So cant we all just get along. And have some fun on here. I mean goodness its a forum online.

[/quote

Are you joking? Do you know what a blog is? I am my employer, thererfore I have the right to do what I want, genius. Why don't you crawl back under the rock from which you came from? As for 2P, I although I do not always agree with him, he never says anything that I would consider slanderous. Take a chill pill newbie.

It all makes sense now. davidbaxter is a Siegel fan. Now I understand the hate.

Siegel is the worst school about posting on CoachT during the day, especially during basketball season. If you get the site locked down , you will be much more hated than me or bdogg on here.

Maybe you need to get over it and talk about sports like you claimed you wanted to do?

It all makes sense now. davidbaxter is a Siegel fan. Now I understand the hate.

Siegel is the worst school about posting on CoachT during the day, especially during basketball season. If you get the site locked down , you will be much more hated than me or bdogg on here.

Maybe you need to get over it and talk about sports like you claimed you wanted to do?

i wouldnt say yall are hated. But the way our mr. baxter is going he just might end up being hated lol