Lebanon @ Smyrna

jmu031

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I became a member on this board to reply to this nonsense. Are you people still warped in junior high? Grow up all of you and talk sports and not he said she said. There is an easy way to settle this. Call your board member and request that the server at both Riverdale or Smyrna to be checked to see if any posts were made to this forum during the school day. Technology should be able to do this in seconds, even telling you what computer it came from. If you find that a faculty member was posting on this message board during the school day, call your board members and superintendent and demand that the teacher be written a formal letter of reprimand. Taxpayers are paying for these people to be teaching our children and not acting like children. Then if this does not stop the problem , call your local paper or news channel. Mr. Scott Broden from the DNJ would be happy to check this situation out. He likes to expose the school system for waste. No one with an attitude like this bdogg should have anything to do with children of any age. In fact, I will call my board member , Dorris Jernigan.

I also think the members 2priceless and Lost Old dad need to back off too.

David Baxter

I am guilty as charged of acting like a jr higher sometimes on here and probably needed a reminder.

I also think that there are too many students posting during the school day ( Siegel was the worst) and that principals at both these schools should check into the posting or reading the site during the school day instead of teaching /learning. If you are innocent, bdogg, you have nothing to worry about. I think posting at 10:45 is during the school day and and should be reported and checked.

sonny is fine x-rays negeative

smyrna will live to fight another day.

i would like to hear what some lebanon folks thought of gray and wilkes

Lebanon knew that wilkes would get his. Trooper taylor was there to watch Wilkes, and he put on a show. Gray was very accurate. There was a few plays that he should have thrown the ball away, but instead he forced the ball. HE was impressive though. They both are big time players. That freshman rb was impressive too.

I became a member on this board to reply to this nonsense. Are you people still warped in junior high? Grow up all of you and talk sports and not he said she said. There is an easy way to settle this. Call your board member and request that the server at both Riverdale or Smyrna to be checked to see if any posts were made to this forum during the school day. Technology should be able to do this in seconds, even telling you what computer it came from. If you find that a faculty member was posting on this message board during the school day, call your board members and superintendent and demand that the teacher be written a formal letter of reprimand. Taxpayers are paying for these people to be teaching our children and not acting like children. Then if this does not stop the problem , call your local paper or news channel. Mr. Scott Broden from the DNJ would be happy to check this situation out. He likes to expose the school system for waste. No one with an attitude like this bdogg should have anything to do with children of any age. In fact, I will call my board member , Dorris Jernigan.

I also think the members 2priceless and Lost Old dad need to back off too.

David Baxter

Look buddy go ahead and call any board member you want to call. I have my on personal computer with wirless acess, and I do not work for the school system. I lump you in the same category as 2p, you need to know your facts before shooting off your mouth.

i do have to agree with bdogg. You do need your facts straight. becasue it is very likely he isnt part of the school system. I mean this is the internet anyone at anygiven time can get on coacht. Besides the forums are for fun no need to make a big deal over it. If you have a problem with them then dont get on. Thats just my 2 cents on it. By the way good job lebanon on last nights win.

sonny is fine x-rays negeative

smyrna will live to fight another day.

i would like to hear what some lebanon folks thought of gray and wilkes

Sonny Gray & Rod Wilks are the real deal period. However Lebanon did an excellent job of ball control in the 2nd half. Coach Brown was right. Lebanon's best defense last night was going for it on every 4th down, (fake punt or otherwise). I doubt you would see him gamble that many times against any other team as that is probably the most potent offense the Blue Devils will see all year. I was also impressed with Smyrna's defensive speed sideline-to-sideline. Lebanon saw early on that they weren't going to get much rushing yardage outside the tackles. Smyrna did struggle greatly stopping the quick hitters up the middle.

Smyrna will be fine and it is way too early to tell who will finish where in this region spots 1-4. Great win for Lebanon but they must get ready for an angry Cookeville team coming to Nokes-Lasater for the home opener.