Lebanon @ Smyrna

jmu031

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t.

You are right, Eddie. You just have to look at when Dr. Nixon was at Blackman to remember how unsupportive he was of athletics and how many original Head coaches are no longer there. He allowed the parents to run the school as a whole. In fact do they have ANY of their original head coaches in the major sports? Also that guy from WC inhibited everything except the band there.

why in the world would smyrna overlook a team that smyrna's coaches and others in the region think will play for the region title.

lets be clear I know smyrna I know their players and trust me this is the game they have been looking toward.

They have played well in their first 2 games in an almost workman like fashion with not a lot of emotion.

all they have heard is this lebanon team is good and will challenge smyrna and riverdale for the title

I believe lebanon will find a team with 2 wins under their belts against 2 playoff caliber teams that is ready for a challenge.

I would agree that it will be a good game, howver, I think Smyrna is playing good football for this early in the year. Their special teams are awesome.

Looks like the special teams coach has his own personal "cheerleader." Hadn't you best make your signs for Friday?

It may be time for you to get yet another ID.

Good luck to the Dawgs!

Subtle, but I 'think' you are right on about the identities of BOTH of them.

Thing is I really don't think either was actually trying to hide this time. About the raise though, I think EVERY teacher knows what the pay is when they sign their contracts. If you want a signing bonus though the Army is hiring and paying BIG time. Just got to be under 45 now also. The 'clone' just got one that is bigger than the average teachers salery in this state!

Looks like the special teams coach has his own personal "cheerleader." Hadn't you best make your signs for Friday?

It may be time for you to get yet another ID.

Good luck to the Dawgs!

Little man. First of all you aren't talking to a woman. I wish for once you could leave your asinine opinions to yourself. I have made a vow this year to only support my team, not make any statements about other teams. AS FOR YOU......The gloves are off!