Oneida @ Coalfield

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the BIG win,sounds like it was the price of admission. I think you made Hampton mad.

Well we willtake the win 20-13.It wasnt pretty but we got one.had some questionable calls but you always do in close games....Congrats to the tribal warriors....we also went 2 for 3 for pat so it's looking good we can almost see daylight.....Way to Go Indians on getting Coach Lambert his first WIN of many more to come this season...The indians are now in the drivers seat in Region 2

Does anyone have a stat on how many penalties each team had?

It was probably equal;,Oneida had 2 personal fouls for hit's out of bounds which I may say was just not right.One of those was within 5 feet directly in front of me and was a good open block while running up the side line, coalfield hit one of our guys on the fence a good 3yds out of bounds but no penalty..I would say oneida had about 5 and coalfield about 5...penalties were close

It was probably equal;,Oneida had 2 personal fouls for hit's out of bounds which I may say was just not right.One of those was within 5 feet directly in front of me and was a good open block while running up the side line, coalfield hit one of our guys on the fence a good 3yds out of bounds but no penalty..I would say oneida had about 5 and coalfield about 5...penalties were close

I figured the penalty thing would be a little more even this week. All teams committ penalties. But great job ,and you fellers have a good team.

Well we willtake the win 20-13.It wasnt pretty but we got one.had some questionable calls but you always do in close games....Congrats to the tribal warriors....we also went 2 for 3 for pat so it's looking good we can almost see daylight.....Way to Go Indians on getting Coach Lambert his first WIN of many more to come this season...The indians are now in the drivers seat in Region 2

Oneida and Coalfield aren't the only 2 teams in the region...