East Hickman at Collinwood

wingman10

CW is tough, maybe so, but more maybe not.

Collinwood is tough, I remember when I was a freshman at Creek Wood, we played Collinwood... I guess they were still 1A then????? Anyway, they had 1 guy that played QB, LB, P,K... He pretty much dominated us hands down... I later heard that he went on to play at MTSU... Does anyone remember this?????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're talking about Jon Ward........collinwood is still 1a...........collinwood went undefeated in each of ward's last three years.........lots of those wins came against non 1a competition

ps..if you go to the game keep your eye on no. 10 for collinwood...no Jon Ward but an amazing athlete just the same

I think you're talking about Jon Ward........collinwood is still 1a...........collinwood went undefeated in each of ward's last three years.........lots of those wins came against non 1a competition

ps..if you go to the game keep your eye on no. 10 for collinwood...no Jon Ward but an amazing athlete just the same

It seems the only thing that changes about #10 is the name of the kids wearing the jersey. The talent and speed remains the same.lol.

It seems the only thing that changes about #10 is the name of the kids wearing the jersey. The talent and speed remains the same.lol.

The number 10 has been a thorn in MP side for a some time now , just like the number 5 ! I filmed the C-wood MP JR high game and it was no contest you have a # 5 on that team as well ,,, he has a bright future but has some big shoes to fill to replace Marko .... but he gets to the corner just like him .. good thing we have at least 3 #10 coming up as well ... GO TROJANS

How about an upset special waiting to happen!!!! Good luck to Coach Jones and his inexperienced troops....

Coach Jones' troops should not be too inexperienced, they have had a middle school program at East for some time now. Pretty good the last few years too if I remember correctly. I am sure they probably pulled some kids in from County too. Good Luck to the new program, glad to see East get a H.S. and start football, but I have to go with the trojans on this one.

Coach Jones' troops should not be too inexperienced, they have had a middle school program at East for some time now. Pretty good the last few years too if I remember correctly. I am sure they probably pulled some kids in from County too. Good Luck to the new program, glad to see East get a H.S. and start football, but I have to go with the trojans on this one.

I played for Coach Jones over at Creek Wood, and I stay in touch with him... He was telling me that they have a bunch of guys that have never been on the field before.. Im sure they do have some guys that came up from the middle school level but not many... but if you know Coach Jones as well as I do, you should know that it won't be long until East will be a winning program...

I played for Coach Jones over at Creek Wood, and I stay in touch with him... He was telling me that they have a bunch of guys that have never been on the field before.. Im sure they do have some guys that came up from the middle school level but not many... but if you know Coach Jones as well as I do, you should know that it won't be long until East will be a winning program...

I do not know Coach Jones, but I am sure they will turn that program into a successful program. Sorry to hear that many of the middle school kids are not playing, they usually had a few good player year in and year out.

Good Luck with the program Eagles!