East Hickman at Collinwood

wingman10

The number 10 has been a thorn in MP side for a some time now , just like the number 5 ! I filmed the C-wood MP JR high game and it was no contest you have a # 5 on that team as well ,,, he has a bright future but has some big shoes to fill to replace Marko .... but he gets to the corner just like him .. good thing we have at least 3 #10 coming up as well ... GO TROJANS

Did those 3 #10's play in the Jr high game?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did those 3 #10's play in the Jr high game?

I think hes talking about freshmen and or sophomores......I know that #5 Max Risner is just a sophomore with a very bright future....in fact hes already starting and scored 3 times against Loretto #10 junior Shannon Adams is the star of the show though he had 148 yards on only eight carries agains Loretto including an 80 yard Td....he had another 39 yard run called back because of a penalty or his stats would have been even more impressive........as usual the wood needs to work on their defense. .......wood does have some OUTSTANDING freshmen and perhaps some of them will get action this year