Lawrence Co @ Shelbyville

EagleParent

Wildcats by 21

21, wow? I hope you are wrong, I can't see LC being that much better than us at our place? I haven't seen LC this year but I would think we had a pretty good chance to win or at least keep the game close till the end. This might be the best chance the Eagles have to win since the first two debacles, GO EAGLES!

Shelbyville wins !!! 35 to 28. I thought you had a little more knowledge of the teams in the region.

I guess not!!!!! Shelbyville looks to be the real deal this year. Lost a close to CC in double overtime, and had a brain fart the second game in the second half. But this is also the same team that tied Blackman in the Jamboree "Balckman shut out LC and played Riverdale close" If Shelbyville can develope a defense they will be tuff.

Great job to the Eagles. The CC folk bragged on yall's mobile QB. How did he do last night?

He did his same old thing. He is very good. We have two very good receivers that are Soph. and are leading the Offense. E. Andrews Had well over 100 yrds receiving and return a punt back for 98 yards. Shelbyville is very young and has allot of athletic kids coming. Look out

He did his same old thing. He is very good. We have two very good receivers that are Soph. and are leading the Offense. E. Andrews Had well over 100 yrds receiving and return a punt back for 98 yards. Shelbyville is very young and has allot of athletic kids coming. Look out

How old is the QB? Heard he has a great arm too.