Jackson Sun Dirty Dozen

Lions4ever

Hunt. shouldnt be so high. I know they beat Milan, however Milan was without their QB, 3 starting offensive linemen, and MLB/FB, and Milan's all around best player Brian Bledsoe was limited. They are one of the top 5 in West Tn when the injuries heal. No way Hunt. should be 2nd. And having Bruceton and Bolivar in front of Milan is ridiculous. Like to add one more thing, Milan has it tough playing Hunt, Camden, Trenton, and Westview

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunt. shouldnt be so high. I know they beat Milan, however Milan was without their QB, 3 starting offensive linemen, and MLB/FB, and Milan's all around best player Brian Bledsoe was limited. They are one of the top 5 in West Tn when the injuries heal. No way Hunt. should be 2nd. And having Bruceton and Bolivar in front of Milan is ridiculous. Like to add one more thing, Milan has it tough playing Hunt, Camden, Trenton, and Westview

Why sweat what one person thinks?...Huntingdon knocked you guys off, doesn't really matter what your injury list is to the casual fan, they are going to rank them ahead of you. It'll all come out in the wash in the end since the top 5 2A teams in West TN play each other head-to-head this year. We'll know who #1 is somewhere around week#7. As far as Milan having it tough...Camden plays the exact same tough schedule except Coach Ward threw in 4A Jackson Northside for the Lions just for kicks and giggles Tough schedules can only help come time for the post season...and I have no doubt Milan will be there as usual.

Debating on this poll, is worse then debating on the BCS. If we took the polls and set up a 1 vs 2 game at the end of every teams year and we could really find out who the best in the west was then it would matter, but I am assuming that the editor and given by your responses believe that a god 4A Henry Co team would roll over my beloved Dyersburg team........I think that we would just have to see that. Understand that my Dyersburg team was a normal visitor of the playoffs in that same 4A just two years ago. Dyersburg deserves to be number one. This week against Haywood will show the strengh of our team. We killed Milan in scrimmage. We told everybody that it wasn't fair to put Milan in front of us when we killed them in the preseason......I could sit here and stress about where everyone is at in his poll and then give you mine but one thing that won't change, is the #1 team.

this is way too funny..........all these people bashing parrot head poll.......... one week ago they were bashing me for complaining that his poll was "wacky" and not based on any "homework"...... like OTB poll preseason poll........ which is a good poll.....

now this week, a lot of the same people are now bashing the "parrot poll"........so, is it because your team dropped like a big ole poop with no fiber to the bottom of the porcelain poll?

still laughing......... but not for long because if my beloved trojans don't perform this friday, then we will all be one big happy family......in the bottom of the parrot poll bowl

other than hanson, who were the other o linemen and what position did they play

this is way too funny..........all these people bashing parrot head poll.......... one week ago they were bashing me for complaining that his poll was "wacky" and not based on any "homework"...... like OTB poll preseason poll........ which is a good poll.....

now this week, a lot of the same people are now bashing the "parrot poll"........so, is it because your team dropped like a big ole poop with no fiber to the bottom of the porcelain poll?

still laughing......... but not for long because if my beloved trojans don't perform this friday, then we will all be one big happy family......in the bottom of the parrot poll bowl

Exactly

give him some cheese for all the wine he has!!!! everyone has a tough road. its how you fair down that road. now you milan people see how the trojans felt after crushing milan 2 weeks before the first poll came out and was still second to them... huntingdon beat yall weather there was 1 out or 10 thats why you line up and play so get over it, if injured come playy off time your season can end. what will u do then. just ask huntingdon it happend to them and crockett last season.

this is way too funny..........all these people bashing parrot head poll.......... one week ago they were bashing me for complaining that his poll was "wacky" and not based on any "homework"...... like OTB poll preseason poll........ which is a good poll.....now this week, a lot of the same people are now bashing the "parrot poll"........so, is it because your team dropped like a big ole poop with no fiber to the bottom of the porcelain poll? still laughing......... but not for long because if my beloved trojans don't perform this friday, then we will all be one big happy family......in the bottom of the parrot poll bowl

great great great!!!!! u said it right