Mckenzie vs. Bruceton

pizzaman1

Listen, I know I'm just a female who knows nothing about football, but I know enough to say that BamBam (i mean butchie) is right. We are going to rename that dairy bar the Rebel Restaurant when Friday's game is over. Looking good Rebels. Carr, you mixed it up between recievers and the coach did a good job of mixing in the run to keep em off balance. I think the tigers are going to have to bring sack lunches because you won't be able to get in at the new Rebel Restaurant. Go Rebels !!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, I know I'm just a female who knows nothing about football, but I know enough to say that BamBam (i mean butchie) is right. We are going to rename that dairy bar the Rebel Restaurant when Friday's game is over. Looking good Rebels. Carr, you mixed it up between recievers and the coach did a good job of mixing in the run to keep em off balance. I think the tigers are going to have to bring sack lunches because you won't be able to get in at the new Rebel Restaurant. Go Rebels !!

The "Blue Dip" ??? .... I think some of us should go hang out and what is soon to be the "Red Dip" ... While the other half goes up the road and takes over the old H.I.S. parking lot ... Ya know, the one right across from "Tiger Mart" ... Heck, we could even make a couple trips across the road and for one night that gas station be known as ..... REBEL MART!!!

But for real ... I'll be posting the score over in the "Games In Progress" or whatever that folder is called as I did last week against Dresden ... I'll post each time someone scores, who scored, point after result, the score at that point, time left in the quarter / half / game ... And any stats of importance ... Like last week I had all the Dresden turnovers listed ... And at the end I'll post the stats if I can jot them down from Larry Joe quick enough ...

Just one day away

Awefully strong talk ------ taking over the blue dip????? The parking lot???? I can say you guys sure do talk a good game. You guys do have a good team but not a powerhouse by any means. This will be a good game between two very good class a teams. Sure, the Rebels have a nice balance of pass and run. The Tigers have a BRUTAL running game with a team full of senior. DONT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS!!!!!!

The "Blue Dip" ??? .... I think some of us should go hang out and what is soon to be the "Red Dip" ... While the other half goes up the road and takes over the old H.I.S. parking lot ... Ya know, the one right across from "Tiger Mart" ... Heck, we could even make a couple trips across the road and for one night that gas station be known as ..... REBEL MART!!!

But for real ... I'll be posting the score over in the "Games In Progress" or whatever that folder is called as I did last week against Dresden ... I'll post each time someone scores, who scored, point after result, the score at that point, time left in the quarter / half / game ... And any stats of importance ... Like last week I had all the Dresden turnovers listed ... And at the end I'll post the stats if I can jot them down from Larry Joe quick enough ...

Just one day away

Spoken like someone from Mckenzie. Thats why yall get along so well with everyone else in the county.

Awefully strong talk ------ taking over the blue dip????? The parking lot???? I can say you guys sure do talk a good game. You guys do have a good team but not a powerhouse by any means. This will be a good game between two very good class a teams. Sure, the Rebels have a nice balance of pass and run. The Tigers have a BRUTAL running game with a team full of senior. DONT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS!!!!!!

LoL @ The word choice of "Brutal" ... Not to mention the all caps emphasis ...

I went to school at Bruceton for a while ... Moved after 5th grade ... Still visit family and all over there ... I took karate with Alex a WHILE ago ... And knew of Chad as well ... I'm not saying that they're not great athlethes, just saying 90% of the kids on defense for the Rebels this Friday have went up against alot stronger, quicker ... "BRUTAL" ball carriers.

LoL @ The word choice of "Brutal" ... Not to mention the all caps emphasis ...

I went to school at Bruceton for a while ... Moved after 5th grade ... Still visit family and all over there ... I took karate with Alex a WHILE ago ... And knew of Chad as well ... I'm not saying that they're not great athlethes, just saying 90% of the kids on defense for the Rebels this Friday have went up against alot stronger, quicker ... "BRUTAL" ball carriers.

Name one backfield the rebs will go up against this year that compares to the tigers.

Spoken like someone from Mckenzie. Thats why yall get along so well with everyone else in the county.

Chill, it's all in fun ... But I dunno ... After we see the outcome tomorrow night and the Rebels are kneeling at midfield for Comer's victory speech and the prayer ... That ol' hollow rock over by the turn house may just be covered in ... RED

Once again ... This post was all in fun ... Can't take an internet forum and cyber life serious, my man ...

just saying 90% of the kids on defense for the Rebels this Friday have went up against alot stronger, quicker ... "BRUTAL" ball carriers.

have went up against

have ... past tense

Have you lost your mind????? Both Chad and Alex were first team all state selections last season. I have heard both are Division 1 recruits. Not Murray State Div. 1 but Memphis, OleMiss, and UT. Both have been rated on Unapproved Website as 2 star players. (Patrick Willis was a 2 star in high school) and he turned out to be one of the best players in history to come from Tennessee. I assure you - these Rebs wont see a better backfield.

This will be an epic battle tomorrow night..... Seems to be smore smack talk coming from some REBS, not a lot here but facts. Everyone knows McKenzie has a high octane offense. But make NO mistake. Carr better make plays. I bet Comer dont want to to to slug it out on the ground with the Tigers. That is the TIGERS game. Sure, the Rebs are running it more but I assure you that wont be comers game plan to run it down the Tigers throats. He will try to runit enough to get single coverage for those 2 good WR's. The Tigers traditionally do VERY well -vs- running teams. Ask Lake Co the last two years. you guys tried to that running game approach the last 2 years and dang near gave up 100 points in the last two meetings. The Tigers have only given up 2 td's to Lake county in 2 years.

For the REBS to win this game - Carr and the receivers will have to have a great night. If Jordan carries it 40 times tomorrow night - The Tigers will win.

I cant wait either. Two great rivals, two great supporting towns, what else can someone ask for....

GO TIGERS!!!!!