Mckenzie vs. Bruceton

pizzaman1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have a feeling that Bruceton wins this one.

I gotta a feeling too. Bruceton will beat us.......to the locker room that is , because we will still be celebrating in the middle of their field while they are doing the HHL WALK back to the locker rooms.

HHL=Head Hung Low

Ain't that right Bessy (I mean butchie).

Come on rebster you wouldn't celebrate on some one elses field would you, oh thats right you are from McKenzie, I quess if we had a court square you would like to drive around it 4 or 5 time too wouldn't you, just messing with you. This should be a great game, well fought all the way till the end. Good luck to all. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on rebster you wouldn't celebrate on some one elses field would you, oh thats right you are from McKenzie, I quess if we had a court square you would like to drive around it 4 or 5 time too wouldn't you, just messing with you. This should be a great game, well fought all the way till the end. Good luck to all. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, if you let us, we might even march in your x-mas parade this year. All jokes aside, I think it will be a close game and I wish all the boys a safe game.

I guess U.C. and Lake Co should come watch this game since it's for the region title...McKenzie wins this game about 35-21!And the title for the region championship.....I see the poster was from Bruceton ..or I assume he was by picking Bruceton to beat the Rebels for the title..so I'm going to call the T.S.S.A.A. to see if they"ll go ahead and have the trophy there Friday night..Butchie and Duckman..After yall beat Bruceton Friday night..think there's a chance you guys can at least let us look at it!

Oh yes we would..... ask the guildings (I mean mustangs) Ain't that right Boopsie (I mean butchie)

I guess U.C. and Lake Co should come watch this game since it's for the region title...McKenzie wins this game about 35-21!And the title for the region championship.....I see the poster was from Bruceton ..or I assume he was by picking Bruceton to beat the Rebels for the title..so I'm going to call the T.S.S.A.A. to see if they"ll go ahead and have the trophy there Friday night..Butchie and Duckman..After yall beat Bruceton Friday night..think there's a chance you guys can at least let us look at it!

Hey bigster, IF we end up with it you can surely look at it!!!! LOL

Even though this game has the nod from all the pre-season predictors in the media, you know me. You won't find a day that I am comfortable going into a game with UC or Lake Co.

Oh yes we would..... ask the guildings (I mean mustangs) Ain't that right Boopsie (I mean butchie)

We definitely would!!!!! Quite a few others over the years have celebrated on Rebel Field and we don't mind returning the favor at all!!!! It's a long season and I don't know if a W over Bruceton this early in the season warrants a major on field celebration but, who knows what might happen??

To ditto another poster on here, I wish a safe, injury free game to all and.................................

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean, the legend thing? I didn't think I mentioned anything about any legends in this thread. I have alot of respect for Coach Gilmer. I think he is getting Central School turned back in the right direction.

By the way, you are very right that Coach Gilmer has the Tigers apparently turned around and getting back on track!!!

Mckenzie by atleast 21.. Bruceton looked terrible in the jamboree in Huntingdon and unless they had a miracle happen i dont see it any better this week

And mckenzie didn't look terrible in that jamboree in huntingdon or did you leave before they played. like i said jus got a feeling that bruceton bein at home will have a big night and win by double digits as chad jordan rushes for 300+ because the rebs run D is sorry and Derek carr throws multiple interceptions.

Guest Advisor

The ADVISOR has a question. Can someone tell me how many players are on Bruceton's roster? Also, does anyone know how many players the Rebels will dress Friday night? Do both teams also dress Freshmen? Does any of them play? The ADVISOR seems to be confused!!!

And mckenzie didn't look terrible in that jamboree in huntingdon or did you leave before they played. like i said jus got a feeling that bruceton bein at home will have a big night and win by double digits as chad jordan rushes for 300+ because the rebs run D is sorry and Derek carr throws multiple interceptions.

I've said it before and will say it again. Jamborees stink!! The only thing they are good for is a fund raiser for the participating schools--mostly Huntingdon and to give the teams a little boost getting ready for the REAL games.

You might check with Dresden about the Rebel run D and Carr's passing accuracy. And I don't know how the Rebels keep coming up with these receivers but we have a good stable of them again this season. We'll all know for sure in 3 days or so!! True Bruceton has some fine athletes---------so does McKenzie. It's gonna be a good 'un in my thinkin'.

If you are hanging your hat and predictions on the Jamboree and last season you're gonna be picking it up off the floor a lot!!!!

Hope both teams come out of the game healthy.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!