EAST HICKMAN AT COLLINWOOD!

downtheline

East has come a long way, that first game was ugly, but for 99% of those kids that is the first time ever in front of a crowd of 5000. They are young and thier best game is way off. If they play as smart as coach Jones is teaching these kids, they can pull a win. I watch them practice all the time, they are coming along fine. I know for sure those kids will be going to Collinwood to win, I hope they take East lightly.

Has East Hickman improved enough to get a win at Collinwood????

Good Luck Coach Jones, Hatley and the whole East squad!!!!

Are you kidding? Collinwood is a very strong class A team who is a constant in the playoffs and East is playing in their 2nd every football game. Again, are you kidding? Don't get me wrong I hope this new school works hard and improves, but to believe that they can even compete with C,Wood is ridiculous.

East has come a long way, that first game was ugly, but for 99% of those kids that is the first time ever in front of a crowd of 5000. They are young and thier best game is way off. If they play as smart as coach Jones is teaching these kids, they can pull a win. I watch them practice all the time, they are coming along fine. I know for sure those kids will be going to Collinwood to win, I hope they take East lightly.

5000? WOW what a high school ballgame. That is a huge attendence.

No doubt!!!! Thats huge for a first year team!!!!!Most of East's players had never been in front of a crowd before!!!!

No doubt!!!! Thats huge for a first year team!!!!!Most of East's players had never been in front of a crowd before!!!!

Are you kidding? Collinwood is a very strong class A team who is a constant in the playoffs and East is playing in their 2nd every football game. Again, are you kidding? Don't get me wrong I hope this new school works hard and improves, but to believe that they can even compete with C,Wood is ridiculous.

it appears here is a man who knows something about ball at the wood