Pick the Winners in the Region 5 1A Matchups

FridayMainEvent

Game Predictions  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Game Predictions

Wanted to get one topic going to pick all the games for Friday Night. Your only allowed three poll questions per topic, so I broke it down like this and used the dotted line as a divider. Obviously the percentages will not be correct, but at least we can see the discrepency in voting to establish the favorite. Everyone in the region ( and outside the region for that matter) should vote and we'll see how close we were at picking the games on Saturday.......I'll try to do this each week.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moto, Pred, and LovethoseRockets, I have a Community Viking (my brother-in-law, he just doesn't know it yet.. )connection to add to the network, so we should have close to full coverage for region 5 scoring updates. We have MP connections also, so we'll know what is going on with them. I'll be calling you guys at halftime from McEwen tommorrow night.......

So far, Jo Byrns is the heaviest favorite, followed by Cascade and Eagleville. We'll know after tonight if everyone has an accurate idea of how this region will pan out. I know there were several surprises last year. Nobody saw the total collapse of Eagleville coming at the end of the season. I'm sure one of the top rated teams will fall below expectations and a team that isn't getting mentioned much will be a sleeper. Should be an interesting season!

Cascade11, Thank you for all you do on the board, You do a great job of bring coverage to the Region.

I took:

Cascade:

Forrest

Jo Byrns

Nashville Christian

MTCS

I think the Community game is a toss up! But Nashville Christian seems poised this year with their coach. He was as at Lipscomb, and I think Jackson Christian in the past.

MTCS is my upset pick of the night!

Cascade11, Thank you for all you do on the board, You do a great job of bring coverage to the Region.

I took:

Cascade:

Forrest

Jo Byrns

Nashville Christian

MTCS

I think the Community game is a toss up! But Nashville Christian seems poised this year with their coach. He was as at Lipscomb, and I think Jackson Christian in the past.

MTCS is my upset pick of the night!

Thanks for the comment. I don't know that MTCS is going to be an upset pick, unless Eagleville decides to play up to the preseason hype. MTCS has got some ball players and may make this game close. I'll agree on the Community pick. We played their Middle School last night and they've got some lean years coming up after Stallings and the current group of starters move on.

According to the voting, Clarksville Academy might as well not show up tonight. That is a bit surprising that the voting is that one-sided. This team beat Huntland by 14 last week and knocked McEwen out of the playoffs is the last game of the regular season last year. I expect Jo Byrns to win also, but I thought their would be a few CA fans to submit some votes for their team.

According to the voting, Clarksville Academy might as well not show up tonight. That is a bit surprising that the voting is that one-sided. This team beat Huntland by 14 last week and knocked McEwen out of the playoffs is the last game of the regular season last year. I expect Jo Byrns to win also, but I thought their would be a few CA fans to submit some votes for their team.

We aren't the only ones it looks like McEwen isn't getting a whole lot of love in the voting against you either.