OAK RIDGE v. Bradley Central

BIG CAT RIDGER

BCR,

I think OR has too much for the Bears. However, it's hard to keep a team focused in between Fulton and DB, It's one of those trap games, sort of like UT vs. Southern Miss, sandwiched between Cal and Florida. I wonder if Bradley has figured out their kicking game, it has been very entertaining in the past few years. Do you remember the 95 yard field goal attempt in 05 that was blocked for a touchdown? Or how bout the punter lining up 8 yards deep like they might fake it inside their own 25? I'm looking forward to see if they've changed their unique kicking philosophy. I can't wait to get up to Blankenship. tick, tick, tick, tick ........

We are working on that in the near future but not tonight. Sorry. We are also thinking about streaming video live too so.. we shall see

That would be great! I have season tickets, but other things are keeping me out of the stands right now... Go Wildcats! By the way David, you are a class act. We are lucky to have had you for all of these years!