Kingston @ Rockwood

wpasi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roane County Champs will be named friday night... I dont know alot about the jackets but I know Rockwood and webb like the back of my hand. He is changing some things up and makin teams respect the air attack... Rockwood is a physical team... Kingston lost alot... who returned I have no clue... But i think rockwood takes this one due to experience and size... between allen moriaty (i think thats right) and dyer rockwood pounds it down kingstons throat and makes them like it... its a game im lookin forward to... cant wait to see the tigers win im saying by at least 20.

Roberts is rep'in my #4

Roane County Champs will be named friday night... I dont know alot about the jackets but I know Rockwood and webb like the back of my hand. He is changing some things up and makin teams respect the air attack... Rockwood is a physical team... Kingston lost alot... who returned I have no clue... But i think rockwood takes this one due to experience and size... between allen moriaty (i think thats right) and dyer rockwood pounds it down kingstons throat and makes them like it... its a game im lookin forward to... cant wait to see the tigers win im saying by at least 20.

Roberts is rep'in my #4

If you had seen what I just witnessed, I think you might reconsider! Kingston just put a major whipping on LA! They are very fast, very physical, and have good size. Don't know about their passing game, they didn't have to use it! If Rockwood doesn't have some speed on defense, they are the one's who will get beat by 20---or more!!

If you had seen what I just witnessed, I think you might reconsider! Kingston just put a major whipping on LA! They are very fast, very physical, and have good size. Don't know about their passing game, they didn't have to use it! If Rockwood doesn't have some speed on defense, they are the one's who will get beat by 20---or more!!

Are you serious? Livingston Academy is PITIFUL this year... Someone PLEASE tell me why people keep making speed an issue for Rockwood?? It hasn't been an issue YET and you can't tell me the Kingston has anywhere close to more speed than Midway and especially sweetwater has.. Rockwood's defense is tough and they know how to contain speed.. I pick Rockwood to win this one.. RHS--35 KHS--14

Really kingston beat LA! my goodness, RED ALERT!! an average team beat a team not worth mentioning!! didnt see that one coming.. that just blows my mind. speed an issue? is kingston faster than sweetwater? negative ghostrider. i think you might be the one that needs to reconsider..

Really kingston beat LA! my goodness, RED ALERT!! an average team beat a team not worth mentioning!! didnt see that one coming.. that just blows my mind. speed an issue? is kingston faster than sweetwater? negative ghostrider. i think you might be the one that needs to reconsider..

Dear Mr. Sarcasism: You are in for a big surprise come Friday night!