Kingston @ Rockwood

wpasi

I'm picking kingston. Percentages are in my favor. What is the series record?

I'm not sure what the series record is. I would like to know though. But as far as picking because of percentages that might not be a good idea. 87% Had sweetwater winning last weeks game against Rockwood. Have you seen Rockwood play yet this year?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GeorgeW says Vick King is the biggest evil doer of them all. te ehh.. He is the leader of the axis of evil. FIGHT KING AND FIGHT THA TERR!! Rockwood needs to be on thur A game in order for them to win.. he eh.. What is Kingston thinkin callin themselves the capital. he eh. thurs only one capital and its dadgum Washington DC. kingston, the capital, eh he.. more like the lowercase.. te he.. get it capital and lowercase.. he eh COUGH COUGH O gosh dern them pretzels.. they always get me.. FIGHT THA TERR!!

this is always a interesting game. rockwood running low on speed and kingston with more speed than ever.This game will be won up front with the big nastys in the trenches.rockwood will have to go to the passing game but with the defensive rush that their qb will be getting will prob force them to keep the ball on the ground.kingston should be able to power the ball all over the field and it will be a defensive game for both teams. if i were kingston i would look out for the clem kid, hes pretty stout . but on the other hand kingston has a 1 of a kind o and d line. these boys have been with each other since the beginning. not just the fact that they have been playin together but look at their size!!!!!! their huge one of the biggest , strongest, most physical lines to come through kingston. rockwood just cant match up on this one, i take kingston by20 jmo

this is always a interesting game. rockwood running low on speed and kingston with more speed than ever.This game will be won up front with the big nastys in the trenches.rockwood will have to go to the passing game but with the defensive rush that their qb will be getting will prob force them to keep the ball on the ground.kingston should be able to power the ball all over the field and it will be a defensive game for both teams. if i were kingston i would look out for the clem kid, hes pretty stout . but on the other hand kingston has a 1 of a kind o and d line. these boys have been with each other since the beginning. not just the fact that they have been playin together but look at their size!!!!!! their huge one of the biggest , strongest, most physical lines to come through kingston. rockwood just cant match up on this one, i take kingston by20 jmo

You think kingston's bigger up front this year than they were last year? You're smokin something..

size? how can u talk about size after all yall lost last year.. if your gonna come on here and start runnin that yap, atleast have a clue as to what your talkin about or be sober, both might be your case.. runnin low on speed?? thats what sweetwater said.. go talk to them about Rockwoods speed.. 41 and 44 stepped up big last week. i was very impressed with their play. on the other hand, i think Vic King needs to get J smith some more reps at RB if he wants to make a run for the playoffs.