Camden @ Milan

BulldawgDynasty

Back to the game please. That is the main attraction Friday right?. Its crazy to see so much hype surrounding a non region game.

It is a little crazy but it shows the pride in programs. It's pretty cool for a former Milan player to bring a good team back to where his football career started. Coach Ward has the Lion football program getting better and gaining in respect each year. It's easy to see from the board how excited the Lion faithful are about this week. But it also shows how our program has long been a measuring stick for other football towns. I know we are without our starting QB but I also know we will get it everything we have this Friday night. Here's to a good clean game with plenty of action on both sides of the ball.

GO MILAN BULLDOGS!!!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the game please. That is the main attraction Friday right?. Its crazy to see so much hype surrounding a non region game.

Two blue-collar teams playing again for the first time since Camden has come into it's own...small town, Friday Night Football Fanatics tailgating and waiting for a hard nosed, smash mouth football game ...how much more of a main attraction could you ask for?? Places to eat, a little friendly trash talk amongst fans that pull for their team no matter what but really respect each other's programs....hey man that's what makes High School Football second to none. Relax...have a good time...enjoy the atmosphere surrounding games like this cause this is what it's all about!!

Thanks for the tip on the "Chow Wagon"! Even sounds good...

Best of luck to both teams, I look forward to a great game with no injuries!

As for "non-region" game with hype, congrats to both coaches for scheduling it. Camden is still the young upstart program in West Tennessee & this is a huge game in a great HS football town.

GO LIONS!

www.camdenlions.com

You know brother #2 would love to be there as well......anyone know if this thing is gonna be webcast????

I've been told you can goto gracebroadcasting.com and click supertalk 97.7 then listen live. There are a limited number of streams, so you might want to get there early. Program will start at 7. You can listen to one of the best in Brother Sam McElroy.

I've been told you can goto gracebroadcasting.com and click supertalk 97.7 then listen live. There are a limited number of streams, so you might want to get there early. Program will start at 7. You can listen to one of the best in Brother Sam McElroy.

Is that the station that Milan broadcasts on?

Cant wait for Friday night lights, Should be a game to remember...Pray for each athelete on that field and give them the strength to turn it on...Going to have to pick the Mighty Lions in this one... With Lightening Leon, Stampeding Spencer, Crusher Combs, Hot Hands Hassell and the Mighty Moose..How can you go wrong!!! Good luck boys...We will be there cheering you on!!!!