Clarksville@Northeast

Golfendude

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here we go again. Northeast is going to roll in this game. They barely lost to Columbia which is a very good 5A team. Heard this was Columbia best team in the time the coach has been there. Columbia put up close to 40 against Creek Wood in a 2 quater scrimmage where clarksville had trouble scoring on them. then Northeast barely loses to them last week. Northeast has gotten better and stronger than when they played Rossview. They are going to come out and put a whoopin on CHS. Northeast has the speed to stop Clarksville. and the players who will hit and take clarksville down. They are the only team in the area who has stopped CHS on a regular basis and this year will be no different. Watch what I tell you.

First off are you a new Wildcat fan. lol You must be having fun huh?

Hey reverse psychology right or mental problems oh man. We'll come out tomorrow night and watch us get rolled then.

First off are you a new Wildcat fan. lol You must be having fun huh?

Hey reverse psychology right or mental problems oh man. We'll come out tomorrow night and watch us get rolled then.

ask me, nobody is going to get blowed out, in this series, records, or none of that matters but two teams that hate each other. when you look at northeast you would say that this is going to be bad, but its a rivarly game and none of that matter, obvioulsy clakrsville is the better team we all know that, but nothing is predictable in high school football, just like how they went in to clarksville last year with a winless record and won. not saying they going to win this one, but trust me, i dont see a blowout, it will be close, just have to see who makes the biggest mistake at the wrong time.

Well HECK this thread has been slow going. Yep last year they came in to Clarksville winless and took out the Cats. What will the Wildcats do tonight? I hope they set the tempo to this game from the beginning kickoff. This game should in my opinion alone should not even be close. Of course i don't coach but if i could have my say to this team today. I would tell them go out there and show them Region 6 4A what this Wildcat team will be bringing to them in the next several weeks. Also don't get silly penalties play smart and give all you got Cats. That said there is no reason whatsoever that we should not blow them clean OUT!

Good luck to both teams on a injury free game.

Clarksville 45

Northeast 6

Funny, till clarksville beats someone that is credible, I will still say same town same teams. Lets see: Creekwood is down and mean very down, Rossview is 1 and 1. So how is Clarksville this good if they have not beat anyone as of yet. Let's have this same chat after Oakland. If they beat the Kenwoods, Beechs, Mt. Juliets, and Oaklands I will then extend them credit. What will the Cats do when they face a team that has a great defense that shuts down the run? How good is the passing game? Who did you beat in scrimmages that are credited teams? I am not downing your team, just think they have not reached the level you are boosting them to be at. Till they beat an Oakland, MBA, Franklin, Hillsboro, or Henry Co., they are just an average clarksville team.

Funny, till clarksville beats someone that is credible, I will still say same town same teams. Lets see: Creekwood is down and mean very down, Rossview is 1 and 1. So how is Clarksville this good if they have not beat anyone as of yet. Let's have this same chat after Oakland. If they beat the Kenwoods, Beechs, Mt. Juliets, and Oaklands I will then extend them credit. What will the Cats do when they face a team that has a great defense that shuts down the run? How good is the passing game? Who did you beat in scrimmages that are credited teams? I am not downing your team, just think they have not reached the level you are boosting them to be at. Till they beat an Oakland, MBA, Franklin, Hillsboro, or Henry Co., they are just an average clarksville team.

WOW Coach slap me down lol. What can i say i just have very high

expectations for this group this year. As to boosting isn't that part of

the fun of high school football still? Well like you have said yourself in earlier posts time will tell. High fives to you coach and by the way its September now.

I do want to say I would play your son on my squad any day. Plus, you stated it right, It is September and still early in the year. Which means it is early for Northwest, Northeast, Rossview, Kenwood, and Clarksville High to turn around the season. I guess you have given NE a reason to play hard prediciting a 39 point loss. Dang, and I thought prediciting rossview as the winner helped you.

I do want to say I would play your son on my squad any day. Plus, you stated it right, It is September and still early in the year. Which means it is early for Northwest, Northeast, Rossview, Kenwood, and Clarksville High to turn around the season. I guess you have given NE a reason to play hard prediciting a 39 point loss. Dang, and I thought prediciting rossview as the winner helped you.

I hear you Coach. I might have went a little high there, although I believe they are capable of getting it done. And if your picking against us helps, shoot pick away. As to my son playing on you squad yeah if i could express myself in this forum i believe that could have been a good thing. We have always known what we are dealing with here. Its the kind of deal you have play the cards you got. You see what see, hear what you hear. These other premier schools in the state have figured it out long ago. This time next year it will all be just a after thought.

We are ready for a change of scenery and good fair folks.

Good Game Northeast. WOW coach you fooled me. My son just told me he ran into you after the game. If had known that after last season he just might have been on your squad. i think you know our deal somewhat over here. Sometimes i get so mad when i think about it. i just blow them off. Sad Deal. We be short though. Good Luck Coach on the rest of them it looked good tonight i hope you win out from here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />