Clarksville@Northeast

Golfendude

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we could have met tonight Goldendude. I looked for you, but I did get to meet the big bad #1. I would play him today if I could. Clarksville needs to beat Kenwood or Mt. Juliet so we can watch a home game week one in the playoffs. Can I and my future wife sit next to you at that first playoff game. good job tonight, and I will say that is the best defense I have seen in some time. Good luck, and I guess steak will be on me in the future.

Wish we could have met tonight Goldendude. I looked for you, but I did get to meet the big bad #1. I would play him today if I could. Clarksville needs to beat Kenwood or Mt. Juliet so we can watch a home game week one in the playoffs. Can I and my future wife sit next to you at that first playoff game. good job tonight, and I will say that is the best defense I have seen in some time. Good luck, and I guess steak will be on me in the future.

NAW NAW when we make the playoffs i'll be taking you and you future bride out on me for the steaks. And of course you come sit with us old folks. NITE.

Good Game Northeast. WOW coach you fooled me. My son just told me he ran into you after the game. If had known that after last season he just might have been on your squad. i think you know our deal somewhat over here. Sometimes i get so mad when i think about it. i just blow them off. Sad Deal. We be short though. Good Luck Coach on the rest of them it looked good tonight i hope you win out from here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what is goin on dude. I thought brusier was getting all the love of the coaches. please let me know what is going on so I can make changes for my future.