Cascade Win over McEwen

homecooken

I did not put down the McEwen team, other than the taunting, but the OFFICIALS should have stopped it on BOTH sides. My problem is with the coach and leaving a hundred people in the dark and being rude about it. And, yes, lights are nice when you have to sign out your kid off a clipboard so you can take him home. Thank God we had cell phones to use as light. McEwen came to play ball and that was obvious. Cascade was flat. No argument there either. But, the officials blew this game and missed several clalls and a facemask that was clear. Other than the coach doing what he did, my main post is about the Officials letting things happen that were uncalled for. I am not taking ANYTHING away from the players. McEwen is solid, and Cascade was not on their game. If I was playing and the officials are letting me do anything I want to do, I would do it too. Not slamming on the players, just the coach and officials. Had 5 hours sleep. Life is better.

.......You got five hours?........Lucky dog........I don't know which parent you are, but I suspected you'd cool off some by this morning.......I think we'll be okay. I hate that the lights were turned off on you guys and your right, there was no reason for that, but overall this game will help us in the long run I think.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

.......You got five hours?........Lucky dog........I don't know which parent you are, but I suspected you'd cool off some by this morning.......I think we'll be okay. I hate that the lights were turned off on you guys and your right, there was no reason for that, but overall this game will help us in the long run I think.

I totally agree. I think the seniors needed a shot in the arm and got away with one last night. I can't believe they stopped and fed the boys STEAK before the game, knowing our kids only eat Subway on Fridays and are extremely superstitious about red meat!! What were they thinking?

I did not put down the McEwen team, other than the taunting, but the OFFICIALS should have stopped it on BOTH sides. My problem is with the coach and leaving a hundred people in the dark and being rude about it. And, yes, lights are nice when you have to sign out your kid off a clipboard so you can take him home. Thank God we had cell phones to use as light. McEwen came to play ball and that was obvious. Cascade was flat. No argument there either. But, the officials blew this game and missed several clalls and a facemask that was clear. Other than the coach doing what he did, my main post is about the Officials letting things happen that were uncalled for. I am not taking ANYTHING away from the players. McEwen is solid, and Cascade was not on their game. If I was playing and the officials are letting me do anything I want to do, I would do it too. Not slamming on the players, just the coach and officials. Had 5 hours sleep. Life is better.

This sounds something like the Cascade and Unionville Basketball game last year were police had to be called!!!!