Mckenzie vs. Trenton

Bethels1fan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie,

Huntingdon and Humboldt coming to class A????!!!! Where is that found. That would be headline news around here!!!! McKenzie has bounced back and forth between A and AA for 25 years but, those two wouldn't know how to handle being sent to class A!!!!

Whew, this week is stressin' me out I think!!!!

Entirely too much information for me to deal with all at once!!!

I think you will find that when the TSSAA reclassifies after the 2008 season this: McKenzie will move to 2A and Huntingdon will move to 1A. I have no clue about Humboldt. Our numbers over the past couple of years have been a slight few more than Huntingdon. I'm not making a prediction but from what I have heard, don't be surprised to see a McKenzie/Huntingdon region swap.

Well Wannab does still exist. I have been wondering where you have been for the last 2 years!!

I think you will find that when the TSSAA reclassifies after the 2008 season this: McKenzie will move to 2A and Huntingdon will move to 1A. I have no clue about Humboldt. Our numbers over the past couple of years have been a slight few more than Huntingdon. I'm not making a prediction but from what I have heard, don't be surprised to see a McKenzie/Huntingdon region swap.

So much for the pass. Although 7 of 15 would be good stats for any QB but I would think they were all 12 yards or less so dump offs.

We have our work cut out for us.

Gang tackle guys!! Contain him to the inside where you got help.

MRP!!

Against Camden:

rushing....33/250 yards

passing...7/15 78 yards 1 INT

So much for the pass. Although 7 of 15 would be good stats for any QB but I would think they were all 12 yards or less so dump offs.

We have our work cut out for us.

Gang tackle guys!! Contain him to the inside where you got help.

MRP!!

LOL.... Contain him inside.... Riiiiight. That's where he'll make you look bad.