Mckenzie vs. Trenton

Bethels1fan

Butchie,

Huntingdon and Humboldt coming to class A????!!!! Where is that found. That would be headline news around here!!!! McKenzie has bounced back and forth between A and AA for 25 years but, those two wouldn't know how to handle being sent to class A!!!!

Whew, this week is stressin' me out I think!!!!

Entirely too much information for me to deal with all at once!!!

If i'm not mistaken they would already be in 1a if they had not won a 2A championship a few years back.

They review this every 5 yrs, and this is our third? And at the time we got bumped down Huntingdon went down to 1a for everything except football because of the championship. So in a couple years if some baby booming doesn't happen hello Mustangs.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i'm not mistaken they would already be in 1a if they had not won a 2A championship a few years back.

They review this every 5 yrs, and this is our third? And at the time we got bumped down Huntingdon went down to 1a for everything except football because of the championship. So in a couple years if some baby booming doesn't happen hello Mustangs.

Huntingdon, Humboldt, and Peabody will be very unlikely to move to Class A regardless of the enrollment. Schools can choose to play up if they so choose. These schools know a move to Class A would hurt their programs. You play to the level of your competition. Mckenzie has helped themselves by scheduling good non-region games (you better get rid of Dresden) . Schools that are on the classification bubble suffer if they get bumped up and down. Ask Peabody. I took time for them to recover from their 1 A experience. A former coach told me they would not make that mistake again. The 2006 classification shows Peabody and Huntingdon with 15 more students than Union City. These schools seem to be able to compete. Trenton will be a good measuring stick for the Rebels.

The championship has nothing to do with it. It is based on enrollment but a school can elect to play up. The review is done every 4 years and schools can be moved up or down after 2 years if they have a change in enrollment of 20% of more.

Was it #21 that quit or the other little guy that our LBs laid-waste to? If it was #21, your job was made easier...if it was the other one...then you're still going to have worry about containing a bunch of speed. Bruceton's line is pretty big, but they move like snails( as a matter of fact I move faster than Bruceton's line )...Trenton's line moves just a little faster (alot) . As far as Jordan goes...a RB is only really as good as his line let's him be and Jordan's line leaves more than a little to be desired. I think you guys are definitely up to the task...just pass, pass, pass

I agree Lions 4-ever..If #21 is still on the team,McKenzie will have a harder job in stopping him and Harper!

Well maybe they'll call and forfeit. Maybe the Coach will ask for more money, or a better parking spot, or better wallpaper for his office. I mean heck if your crybaby running back can pull a Terrell owens why can't the Coach.

Or maybe the field attendant won't be there to turn the lights on, I feel he might just be a lil unappreciated as well.

Well Football Fans we have a Good Game coming up this Friday. And brought to you by the Whoop Thier Butt Fan Club it's Whoop a Cry Baby Night in Trenton. Yes you heard it here folks, The first 200 fans through the gate get a I'm not Getting The Ball Enough Rap CD. And Respect the Grounds Keeper Rake. Yes indeedy its Fan Appreciation Night where whoever wanna Quit can find The Gate. So if your tired, lazy and feeling unappreciated just sit down at the 50 and The Great Butchie will listen to your Complaint, because if it aint rite, it aint RITE.