westview and jcs last night

5thdawn

Westview is a very good team...they are fast, big and strong...they line up and come right at you all night...they will do well this year and are deserving of their statewide AP ranking...I was pleased with our first entry into 2A football...we hung in all night...the predictions all last week were we would hang around until the half then fade as we wore down...JCS did all of our scoring in the 2nd half...Westview was the better team no doubt, but I was very pleased that it wasn't a blow out as many thought might happen...good luck to the Chargers the rest of the way

Westview is a very good team...they are fast, big and strong...they line up and come right at you all night...they will do well this year and are deserving of their statewide AP ranking...I was pleased with our first entry into 2A football...we hung in all night...the predictions all last week were we would hang around until the half then fade as we wore down...JCS did all of our scoring in the 2nd half...Westview was the better team no doubt, but I was very pleased that it wasn't a blow out as many thought might happen...good luck to the Chargers the rest of the way

Yall did play a good game last night and good luck the rest of the way! But just to give you fair warning, all the teams in 2A line up and come right at you, especially in Region 8-2A, its smash mouth football! So be prepared for it!

no doubt 8 2A is a very physical region...we have realized from watching film how different the run game we will see is each week form years past...the biggest difference I see is we won't have easy weeks against some of the teams we played in the past to heal...even the lesser teams in this region will be very physical...good luck to you guys