Brosbaseball9, I hope we have some more flukes.

Galilee

You stated in an earlier post that our victory was a fluke. Open your eyes. We lost to Whitehaven on bad special teams. Take that away we played that 5A team even. Last night we palyed the #2 6A ten in Alabama and lost 28-8. We played good but this team is one of the top teams in the nation. We did not play well but had our chances and lost it on turnovers and a little home cooking. That team would win the Tennessee 3A title with ease. I hope we contunie to have some more flukes.

You stated in an earlier post that our victory was a fluke. Open your eyes. We lost to Whitehaven on bad special teams. Take that away we played that 5A team even. Last night we palyed the #2 6A ten in Alabama and lost 28-8. We played good but this team is one of the top teams in the nation. We did not play well but had our chances and lost it on turnovers and a little home cooking. That team would win the Tennessee 3A title with ease. I hope we contunie to have some more flukes.

All I see in this post is arrogance and excuses for losing.

Nice.

for your sake, whoever you may be, i hope yall (mitchell) have some more flukes as well. in fact, i hope mitchell waltzes into Tom Nix Stadium and beats the ever-loving pee out of Christian Brothers High School, whenever it is they play in the coming weeks....that way i wont be called out over CoachT EVER again. i can think of very few things that are more childish.

you get on CoachT to rant and rave about the way mitchell lost to "one of the top teams in the nation." congratulations. next time, beat "one of the top teams in the nation," cause, frankly, i dont give a darn that mitchell lost a game to a school from the state of alabama, regardless of who else in the state of TN they would easily hang a loss on.

i hope your guards and center get a little quicker and a little tougher before competing against #52 in purple when mitchell plays the Purple Wave. im not gonna lie, hes mean. i would know...i live with him. the next time you wanna try to "call me out" or whatnot on CoachT, please use my actual name, Will Duffel, and not brosbaseball9. (that will make it a little more personal and i wont just skim over it like i did this one.)

thanks.

Also everyone is entitled to his own opinion fluke or not. You are the arrogant one for coming down on someone for what they believe to be true. If he is wrong time will tell otherwise you just look like a complete tard calling someone out over the INTERNET.

That being said. Brobaseball... Will Duffel.. whatever, I have seen CBHS play and you have a very inflated view of how good you are. Chances are you will make it to state and then be crushed in the first round. Every oponent deserves some respect as friday night can go either way many of the times. We are all glad you know #52 so well and live with him; I hope it works out for the both of you.

Best Wishes.

GO OWLS

Also everyone is entitled to his own opinion fluke or not. You are the arrogant one for coming down on someone for what they believe to be true. If he is wrong time will tell otherwise you just look like a complete tard calling someone out over the INTERNET.

That being said. Brobaseball... Will Duffel.. whatever, I have seen CBHS play and you have a very inflated view of how good you are. Chances are you will make it to state and then be crushed in the first round. Every oponent deserves some respect as friday night can go either way many of the times. We are all glad you know #52 so well and live with him; I hope it works out for the both of you.

Best Wishes.

GO OWLS

I don't think Will has an inflated view at all on CBHS's talent. If you read over alot of his posts he is pretty fair and honest about all his opinions about every team. Just wondering but was friday a fluke down in OB?

If you read over alot of his posts he is pretty fair and honest about all his opinions about every team. Just wondering but was friday a fluke down in OB?

i do my best to tell it as i see it. if i miscontrue something, so be it. im human like the rest of us.

i heard from someone at the gym i lift at on the weekends, from an ob fan, that mus should have won this past friday night just south of the border? bauber, if you were there, whats your take on that game?

Best Wishes.

GO OWLS

bauber, im interested as to how you think i have inflated (or tooted CBHS's horn prematurely) the talent level, or lack thereof, whichever it may be, on the Brothers' football team this season?...not looking to pick a fight, merely some educated, non-biased dialogue back and forth between KNOWLEDGEABLE football fans.

i do my best to tell it as i see it. if i miscontrue something, so be it. im human like the rest of us.

i heard from someone at the gym i lift at on the weekends, from an ob fan, that mus should have won this past friday night just south of the border? bauber, if you were there, whats your take on that game?

MUS made a lot of mistakes but hey thats football right? MUS had far to many turnovers to beat a team with the athletic ability of OB. MUS had 5 turnovers in the first half I believe many of them in OB territory. You simply can not win a game against a good program like OB doing that. MUS lacks a quarterback that has the whole package. They have one that can run and one that can throw decently but also they play THREE quarterbacks through a course of a game. This does not give confidence to a single person to lead an offense as a QB should.

The second half was pretty much the same with MUS not capatilizing on opportunities but OB stepped up and started putting the ball in the inzone. All in all I believe it is another down year for MUS. They are young and inexperienced and really look to have very little leadership in the positions that should be leading. I look for MUS to be a couple games over 500 this year and for this team that will be a solid year. Hopefully they would win them all but I take a more realistic approach yet I will still be there cheering them on!