Cornersville at Mt. Pleasant

Big Bigby

Boosters offering anything and everything?? Heck I'm a booster and all I've been doing is asking for things. Money, food, more donations, help cooking, help selling programs, help selling hats and so on and so on. Exactly do you think the boosters are offering?

Youngtiger, I believe the only 2 things docrazy got right in his post was mTp does have another good Fball team, and the part of his name that says he's CRRAAZZZZYYY. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> ............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read up a little bit about Cornersville and it seems they could be in trouble in this game. This one could leave a mark. I think Mt. Pleasant names the score in this one. Goodluck to both teams on Friday. I hope everyone comes out of the game healthy.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Dude you really need to quite trying so hard to run your post numbers up and pay more attention to the thread your on. This game was over last Friday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It's alright though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man I am sorry. I remember now. Mt. Pleasant beat them pretty easily. I wasn't paying attention. I posted last night in your game for this week. I think you guys will have another easy one. I don't care about post numbers, just love talking to everyone and giving my opinion.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> my bad /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Boosters offering anything and everything?? Heck I'm a booster and all I've been doing is asking for things. Money, food, more donations, help cooking, help selling programs, help selling hats and so on and so on. Exactly do you think the boosters are offering?

Not trying to start a thread fight. Support for the program is what I mean when I speak of Boosters. Mt. Pleasant has 80 plus players on there team beacuse they are winning and all teams have large numbers when they do that. I believe Mt. Pleasant was in another classifacation at some point. Don't we think that in the near future that with the growth in that area and increase in school enrollment that they have the potiental to be moved up a notch.

Not trying to start a thread fight. Support for the program is what I mean when I speak of Boosters. Mt. Pleasant has 80 plus players on there team beacuse they are winning and all teams have large numbers when they do that. I believe Mt. Pleasant was in another classifacation at some point. Don't we think that in the near future that with the growth in that area and increase in school enrollment that they have the potiental to be moved up a notch.

We were in a different classification years ago. We moved up to 2a when Lewis Co did--but bumped back down not long after. I think our enrollment is in the mid 300's. I don't know that we have much growth in the area or in the school enrollment. We just have some of the talent that used to walk the halls on the field now.

We were in a different classification years ago. We moved up to 2a when Lewis Co did--but bumped back down not long after. I think our enrollment is in the mid 300's. I don't know that we have much growth in the area or in the school enrollment. We just have some of the talent that used to walk the halls on the field now.

Our enrollment is actually close to 390 or so. Along with several other schools in the area, Wayne Co, Forrest, Cascade, we may have to move up in a year or 2. Trousdale Co, Mckinzie, Trinity Christian, Friendship, Fayette Academy, Oneida etc are in the same boat.

I think Tennessee should go to a 6 classification system like Alabama. Their 6A schools are the same size as our 5A's. This would allow all classifications to have a closer student population instead of one school in a classification having several hundred students more than another. JMO.

Our enrollment is actually close to 390 or so. Along with several other schools in the area, Wayne Co, Forrest, Cascade, we may have to move up in a year or 2. Trousdale Co, Mckinzie, Trinity Christian, Friendship, Fayette Academy, Oneida etc are in the same boat.

I think Tennessee should go to a 6 classification system like Alabama. Their 6A schools are the same size as our 5A's. This would allow all classifications to have a closer student population instead of one school in a classification having several hundred students more than another. JMO.

TSSAA website has our enrollment at 349--I don't know how often they ask for--or update numbers--but that is what they say. I'm with you on the broader classification issue--I remember the old 3 class divisions and the huge discrepancies within each division.

This is what the boosters at MPHS have to offer: 1. Fellowship 2. Hard work 3. Creating friendships 4. Spirit & support for our teams in mTp. 5. Wonderful food at the endzone during tailgating parties /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> If you are looking for something other than this, I guess you're out of Luck! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is what the boosters at MPHS have to offer: 1. Fellowship 2. Hard work 3. Creating friendships 4. Spirit & support for our teams in mTp. 5. Wonderful food at the endzone during tailgating parties /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> If you are looking for something other than this, I guess you're out of Luck! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Son Of A.......... What did ya think? I was hinting on somethingelse. Get hold of your hormones dear. AND don't forget the E in Mckenzie. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />