EAST HICKMAN'S FIRST HOME GAME!

downtheline

They will kill riverside.

Keep patting yourself on the backSC. I thought you looked good struggling against a J.V. team. THey gave you 9 points with one min. to go in the first half or otherwise you would have been 0 - 0 starting the 4th qtr. If their Freshman QB didn't go down with a bad ankle who knows what would have happened. You shut Waverly out who has over 10 starters out due to injuries and you shut out a J.V. team. What's going to happen when you play a real team. Lets check your ego after you play Camden. By the way, nice decision on the fake field goal up 22 - 0 with about 2:00 min to go. I bet you guys were worried about East Hickman's 24 point trick play they had. Way to show some class coach. I guess when you have been beat on for so long and you finally catch a J.V. team, you try and rub a little salt in the wound. I just hope you guys keep East on the schedule until those sophmores become seniors. That might get ugly. Just my two cents......Keep your heads up East, you played some hard nose defense last night. All your fans are proud of you.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart move...............?.......... when you had the game well in hand, I will give it to the Eagles, they never gave up. those Freshmen and sophmores never gave up playing those seniors and juniors, even when they did that 2 point conversion. I felt pretty good at the half, it was almost 0-0 , they looked good. That big crowd was proud of them, win or lose, they never gave up. that shows what is coming...I hope they come play us in 2 years when those sophmores are seniors.......please come play us,or we will come to you......I am sure coach Jones would love to hand some of that "class" SC coach showed those kids. After that dirt move that is the least he can do is play them as Seniors.

Smart move...............?.......... when you had the game well in hand, I will give it to the Eagles, they never gave up. those Freshmen and sophmores never gave up playing those seniors and juniors, even when they did that 2 point conversion. I felt pretty good at the half, it was almost 0-0 , they looked good. That big crowd was proud of them, win or lose, they never gave up. that shows what is coming...I hope they come play us in 2 years when those sophmores are seniors.......please come play us,or we will come to you......I am sure coach Jones would love to hand some of that "class" SC coach showed those kids. After that dirt move that is the least he can do is play them as Seniors.

jv team...freshman and sophmores...they played 9 seniors...i got the roster right here...once again another excuse making team just like waverly...maybe if 10 had not got hurt...thats weak...maybe if u would of came to play then u would of won...just take the ###### whoopin and get on with it...FOOTBALL IS FOOTBALL...IF U DONT LIKE THE SCORE BEIN RAN UP THEN PLAY SOME DEFENSE...THATS HOW I LOOK AT IT!!!

jv team...freshman and sophmores...they played 9 seniors...i got the roster right here...once again another excuse making team just like waverly...maybe if 10 had not got hurt...thats weak...maybe if u would of came to play then u would of won...just take the ###### whoopin and get on with it...FOOTBALL IS FOOTBALL...IF U DONT LIKE THE SCORE BEIN RAN UP THEN PLAY SOME DEFENSE...THATS HOW I LOOK AT IT!!!

actually theres only 2 seniors who get actual playing time...and start...taht would be #57 Jeremy Jackson, and #21 Lee Zeigler...

actually theres only 2 seniors who get actual playing time...and start...taht would be #57 Jeremy Jackson, and #21 Lee Zeigler...

its not my fault that the other 7 seniors are no good...u still got them yall make sounds like all yall have is fresh and sophmores...we only got 11 seniors...almost same situation...but thats straight...

its not my fault that the other 7 seniors are no good...u still got them yall make sounds like all yall have is fresh and sophmores...we only got 11 seniors...almost same situation...but thats straight...

DiViSion155duhduh??? Please stop and read your reply before you send it. You sound like a third grade student from SC. It is not your fault that there are only 7 seniors nor is it your fault that obviously they don't teach English or a typing class at SC. This don't make sense to me. He ran a fake field goal because East was rushing 11 on the extra pt? Who doesn't rush 11 on a field goal attempt?That is ridiculous....... If you don't want the score ran up on you then play defense, well maybe that is true. But, I will have to say that Coach Jones would not have called the same play against SC. But there is a difference when you are dealing with a team with NO CLASS. East will take their shots now but just know that if you do have a roster , you better notice all those Freshman and Sophmore names and the ones coming up next year and realize that SC won't stand a chance in two years. Book it!!!!!