Beech vs. Station Camp

beechplaya08

I'm not sure what Station Camp has but I got a first hand look at Beech last week. It was a sloppy game from both sides. I know this: Coach Crabtree and his coaching staff will have Beech ready to play the rest of the season and they WILL be a force to be reckoned with down the stretch in the region. Good luck to both schools in this one!

Even though it's at Beech, it won't be that big of an advantage. I mean Station Camp is roughly 5 miles away from Beech, so Station Camp will have a huge crowd there.

It will likely be more pro-Beech since it's at home. It's not really a bad road game, as in little team support.

Should be a great game, but taking Station Camp in what could be a close one.

Station Camp won 17-10. It was pretty close. Unfortunately, both sides had a key player injured. Station Camp's kicker Christian Reed, was injuried after his first kick, dislocating his kneecap. And Beech's quarterback Blake Amos was injured before the end of the half. Hopefully a quick recovery and return is in order for both of them.

It was a great atmosphere, and enjoyed the "road" trip to Beech last night. Good luck to the Bucs on the rest of their season.

Go Bison!