Elizabethton vs Sullivan central

clonekid

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Betsy by 10. Central is struggling.

yeah betsy should get the W this week! They should all be fired up and ready to show people that they are better than what they showed in the last game! One thing is for sure, if they dont let #20 run the ball after the JC game they are blind!!!!!!! And i agree, betsy by 10 at least!!!!!!!

I looked at the star online and I didnt see anything about pals in there!!!! And I passed pals today, and didnt notice anything different about it!!!!!!!!

Juveniles charged with vandalizing local business

By Abby Morris-Frye

Star Staff

amorris@starhq.com

Five juveniles have been charged with vandalizing a city business earlier this month.

According to information released by the Elizabethton Police Department, an investigation began on Sept. 2 into vandalism at Pal's fast food restaurant, located at 413 E. Elk Ave.

"Employees of the business reported finding graffiti on the menu boards. The graffiti consisted of profanity and derogatory comments directed towards law enforcement," states EPD Sgt. Michael Merritt in a report on the incident. "Later the same day the employees called back to report finding additional graffiti on the top of the building where the Pal's signature food items -- shake, fries, hotdog and hamburger -- are located. The employees and officers had also found a silver chain and pendant hanging from the french fries on the top of the building."

Merritt states in his report that through the investigation, officers determined that there were five juveniles that had assembled in the gravel lot adjacent to the Twin's Field on West Mill Street and then proceeded to Pal's to commit the vandalism.

"The juveniles then scaled the building to 'leave their mark' on the oversized food items. The information received during the interviews led officers to question the juveniles about the silver chain and pendant," states Merritt in a report on the incident. "Officers then discovered that four of the juveniles had been to the Elizabethton High School prior to going to Pal's. The four juveniles had gained access to the school gymnasium and eventually to the football dressing room. Once inside the dressing room one juvenile took a silver chain and pendant left in a football player's locker and another juvenile took a football helmet."

On Wednesday, Merritt filed Juvenile Petitions in Carter County Juvenile Court charging the five juveniles with vandalism under $500. Additionally, Merritt filed Juvenile Petitions against four of the juveniles charging them with burglary in connection with burglary and theft of items from Elizabethton High School.