Richland/Riverside tonight

Nedn1stgrade

Just wondering on thoughts about the game tonight. I wish Riverside would decide they can win some games but I'm afraid they won't as long as the coaching staff doesn't believe it.

I thought Richland would be down since losing Pickett (coach and son) but must not be too bad since they beat Ardmore. Any ideas?

Ned if you don't quit running down the coaching staff... you can hide behind your name but if you know Riverside then you should know who I am and I believe I can win over you and anyone else for that matter. So keep posting your trash how the coaching staff doesn't believe if they didn't believe then why do they practice relentlessly. Those coaches prepare seven days a week and teach and work those kids every day. The talent pool isn't that great the kids are there with their hearts and bodies and that coaching staff is pushing them towards victory but if you can do better then I expect to see you on the sidelines. And as far as your other post about the new hire from Liberty, basketball and football are two different sports because your loaded with talented basketball players doesn't mean you have the talent for football. Football is a contact sport and the opposition in football is greatly different than that on a basketball court. So untill you have stepped into a pair of coaches shorts and stepped on the practice field I suggest you quit running down the coaching staff. They do believe that victory is within their grasp and the kids do to so keep your negativity to yourself untill you have walked a mile in their shoes. Stop putting your posts up about the staff and stick to the game itself.

Ned if you don't quit running down the coaching staff... you can hide behind your name but if you know Riverside then you should know who I am and I believe I can win over you and anyone else for that matter. So keep posting your trash how the coaching staff doesn't believe if they didn't believe then why do they practice relentlessly. Those coaches prepare seven days a week and teach and work those kids every day. The talent pool isn't that great the kids are there with their hearts and bodies and that coaching staff is pushing them towards victory but if you can do better then I expect to see you on the sidelines. And as far as your other post about the new hire from Liberty, basketball and football are two different sports because your loaded with talented basketball players doesn't mean you have the talent for football. Football is a contact sport and the opposition in football is greatly different than that on a basketball court. So untill you have stepped into a pair of coaches shorts and stepped on the practice field I suggest you quit running down the coaching staff. They do believe that victory is within their grasp and the kids do to so keep your negativity to yourself untill you have walked a mile in their shoes. Stop putting your posts up about the staff and stick to the game itself.

Good, glad they do believe they can win. I want to see Riverside do good. I am commenting on what I have talked to others about and what I feel in my gut. If I am wrong, ...... GREAT! I do not want to be right on this one.