Wilson Central and Oakland

R45AFan

people with any common sense or people that have been really paying attention to the region that last few years should have known that WC would bounce back and that last year was a fluke.....it should have been a shock to everyone that they were that bad..........i know it was to me but they have had the same team for a few years now except for the departure of a good player or two here and there but majors and mcchurch and shannon have been there for 3 years and they are good players sith leadership skills and that goes a long way

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that TWO weeks then..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

haha... good luck to the pats this week... huge game hope coach ferg and the boys can pull it out....2p my browser keeps messing up when i try to message you back... might try to make my way to this game....

haha... good luck to the pats this week... huge game hope coach ferg and the boys can pull it out....2p my browser keeps messing up when i try to message you back... might try to make my way to this game....

GREAT!!!!! Hope you make it ......you know where I will be sitting so look me up. I will hook you up with a dog or two. Good luck to the RED RAIDERS tonight!

I know what you mean......I keep seeing that darn IPS ERROR page again.