FAIRVIEW VS LEWIS CO.

ACDC

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as lopsided as I thought. The Fairview D is solid though. Maybe Lewis Co. isn't as good as a I thought. Hickman Co. maybe crowned king in this region. LC is lucky they had MP the first game, without Corlew, and their big hogs got a night to rest. LUCKY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lewis Co. was flat I think playing less than a half of football at Richland and having a week off didnt help them any. Fairviews D showed up tonight also not taking anything away from them LC had better get with the program on pass D or they will get lit-up in the playoffs also wazMP63 that game is long gone and your boys had the same night to rest MP is lucky they had the night off or it would have really been UGLY!!!

Lewis Co. was flat I think playing less than a half of football at Richland and having a week off didnt help them any. Fairviews D showed up tonight also not taking anything away from them LC had better get with the program on pass D or they will get lit-up in the playoffs also wazMP63 that game is long gone and your boys had the same night to rest MP is lucky they had the night off or it would have really been UGLY!!!

Not likely, your big uglies were getting tired. they really needed a nap. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> MPs were getting stronger. You could see it on the last MP drive before the half. It's O.K. It's better to be lucky than good. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i seen a flat group of guys untill the 2nd half. Jake Tenison,# 04, spraining his ankle proved to be a bad thing too, he has to go and get X-rayed saturday morning. he could of helped in many ways, the panthers need a good week of practice and realize from here on out it is going to get rougher, and it should teams are playing more and it is getting half way through the season... good luck Panthers. and good game to the fairview player and coaches