Brentwood @ Ravenwood

RHSRaptor08

You forgot Brentwood's first QB, David Armstrong ('84 WKU). Any other Brentwood QB's besides the ones mentioned play college?

Don't believe so, but Whittemore and Everson were the only ones I mentioned who played QB in college. Henshaw moved to tight end, Welch started out at TE but moved to RT, and McCurdy is now a safety for Murray State.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got me on Moms & Dads watching varsity practice because this is one thing we don't do at Ravenwood. Watching varsity practice as over anxious parents is not a good thing for the son and his team, but I see Brentwood has a different opinion on this, not to be critical. If it works for you, go for it. I understand few of the Moms & Dads watching the sons practice on JV/Freshmen team because they are not older enough to drive.

Rector was no doubt out coached by Crawford during Brentwood rebuilding the team last year with "young players". I see this rebuilding explanation with "young players" is being carried over this year as well. This "being young" explanation for two years straight is getting old. Brentwood should be to a point of reloading instead of rebuilding.

The field is set, let's get it on tonight...no excuses and have fun tailgating...bragging rights and Woods Trophy going to the winner of these two fine high schools.

You are by far the most smug poster on this board. Its so great when your team loses because poof!!! you disappear. You assume the parents our "over anxious" when you couldn't be further from the truth. We are supportive parents of our players and coaches and can often be found after practice supplying our players with snacks and cool drinks. You know NOTHING about how the Brentwood parents are around our team and you should be so lucky to someday have a program half as good and supportive as ours. Let me tell you its so much sweeter to have a victory when nobddy from the opposing team gives you a chance to win. Thanks to Ravenwood to giving Brentwood the ammo consider us now "reloaded" what does that make Ravenwood? I say shooting blanks. Oh let me guess you sure did some good tailgating though thank goodness you had a little fun last friday night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know you wont be anywhere to be found on this site for days but when you do return I just wanted to let you know we will keep the trophy safe and sound.

Congrats to Brentwood on the fine win. Clayton outfox Rector again with the excellent game plan. Rector might have learn a thing or two about playing down to the competition.

You are by far the most smug poster on this board. Its so great when your team loses because poof!!! you disappear. You assume the parents our "over anxious" when you couldn't be further from the truth. We are supportive parents of our players and coaches and can often be found after practice supplying our players with snacks and cool drinks. You know NOTHING about how the Brentwood parents are around our team and you should be so lucky to someday have a program half as good and supportive as ours. Let me tell you its so much sweeter to have a victory when nobddy from the opposing team gives you a chance to win. Thanks to Ravenwood to giving Brentwood the ammo consider us now "reloaded" what does that make Ravenwood? I say shooting blanks. Oh let me guess you sure did some good tailgating though thank goodness you had a little fun last friday night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I probably learned the smugness from you during my earlier years with the Brentwood program but I got over it when I left.

Great game tonight by both teams, especially on the defensive side. I don't believe anyone expected Brentwood to come out like they did with Krow lining up at QB. Brentwood comes out on top by a score of 7-6 after Ravenwood led at halftime with two Lopez field goals 6-0. Neither team lit up the scoreboard in the 3rd quarter, but with three minutes left it was an AJ Krow to Chase Lyle connection with an Andrew Coley PAT to put Brentwood up 7-6 and keep the Wood at "THE" Brentwood High School.

And now, a message to all Bruins and Raptors, especially current and future students of both schools. This week as you may know there were acts of vandalism committed by each school on the other school's property. It started with some Ravenwood students spray-painting the paw prints on Murray Lane black and red, and it continued with Brentwood students spray-painting the black tarp-like material on the fence surrounding Ravenwood's field, as well as a message on the parking lot (something to the effect of "Brentwood Owns"). As a senior at BHS, I don't condone the acts that my fellow students have done. My message to students at both schools is to not let this happen again. All of you live in one of the nicest communities in America, and all of you were raised better than that. Keep this rivalry pure and untarnished by juvenile acts such as these. Please, for the sake and betterment of this great rivalry, let's support our respective teams in positive ways, and not in destructive ways.

I agreed on the keeping things in respective but damaging football field equipment and leaving reminders to the football team over the weekend was going way to far and this needs not to happen again. I guess the victory was not enough on Friday. This was totally disgusting that put a damper on this fine rivalry between these schools.

I agreed on the keeping things in respective but damaging football field equipment and leaving reminders to the football team over the weekend was going way to far and this needs not to happen again. I guess the victory was not enough on Friday. This was totally disgusting that put a damper on this fine rivalry between these schools.

My understanding is last year And this year the Ravenwood students started this behavior. Are you aware that on Wednesday evening our paw prints leading to Brentwood were painted Black. Hmm wonder what school did that.

Congrats to Brentwood on the fine win. Clayton outfox Rector again with the excellent game plan. Rector might have learn a thing or two about playing down to the competition.

WOW!!!!! what a post you're telling me you have been lurking around here all week unsigned in and this is the best you can do? You're right about one thing it was a fine win. Like I said folks King of smug and this post is classic. I refuse to lower myself to your standards not going to happen. After all I am from "The Brentwood School" and Brentwood stands for excellence. Oh by the way too bad Rector didn't learn from Smyrna at the State game when they CLEARLY played down to the competition.

I probably learned the smugness from you during my earlier years with the Brentwood program but I got over it when I left.

That explains alot that you used to be with the Brentwood program you're probably just afflicted with seperation anxiety. I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you. Welcome back though we all look so forward to the king of smug. Let this week be a lesson for you don't come on here counting your win before it happens you make it too much fun to throw it back at you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My understanding is last year And this year the Ravenwood students started this behavior. Are you aware that on Wednesday evening our paw prints leading to Brentwood were painted Black. Hmm wonder what school did that.

I was quite impressed with your previous post. Now you have digress to "he said...she said" juvenile behavior which now you are accepting the juvenile behavior over the weekend as the right course of action to justify the orginal paw paint on a public street. Maybe you will figure this out someday, a wrong does not make a right.

That explains alot that you used to be with the Brentwood program you're probably just afflicted with seperation anxiety. I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you. Welcome back though we all look so forward to the king of smug. Let this week be a lesson for you don't come on here counting your win before it happens you make it too much fun to throw it back at you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know, you should have fun with it. Winner has the bragging right.