topic deleted

timbdp

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The WH schedule topic under Game Info & Results was deleted because the schedule is already posted in other areas of CoachT. Therefore, it is a redundant issue. If a person wishes to see the schedule, they may find it in the Schedules portion of the website.

that topic also listed the roster and scores of each game and is easier for people to find results for white house

i have posted that same type of the topic on other sports and they don't get deleted

so put the topic back up

The roster info, schedule, and results can be entered on White House's "Inside Page" if you take the time to do so. The topics here and on the Game Info and Results sub-forum can be used to talk about matches or players, but actual schedules and rosters should be entered in the appropiate place.

PageMan is absolutely correct with his advice. The information you posted does not belong in the forums; it belongs where he stated.

When a topic is gone, it's gone. Just like this topic, soon enough.

that information does belong in the forums so people know what scores of games where and what the jv scores where

please put my topic back up

That's better, tim. After 40 gazillion posts, you're learnin' son.

PageMan is absolutely correct with his advice. The information you posted does not belong in the forums; it belongs where he stated.

When a topic is gone, it's gone. Just like this topic, soon enough.

And PageMan is a gentleman, too.

I'm feelin' a big fat red 'x' comin' on, ain't y'all?

Go 'head, GLJ. Shut 'er down!

ok, so is that one topic deleted or if this one is deleted is that two? seems like it would be two, but does a continuning topic mean one or two? is it three if one is deleted in the future? or is it still one?

help /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Announcements