ColumbiaCentral@dicksonCo.

Central62lions

No score guess here just hopes for a true 5a big ball slober knocker in the big house{DICKSON COUNTY STADIUM} friday night.You know last year the Cougars rolled in to Columbia PAID FOR PARKING and rolled back out with a good quality win.I am never suprised at Columbias speed and talent but I think that the Cougars should win and every body will have a BIG time.

Yes DC does have a good fan base. Last year the crowd was big for an away game so, imagine how it will be as you said in the Big House or at Dickson County Stadium. I just hope columbia will have some support cause they will need all the help they can get , but more than likely their side wont have more than the student section or (tailgate crew). The cougars should do their normal running game with a few passes mixed in to add a few more points. I'm not sure about the little lions though. Good luck to them.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickson should roll in this game IMO

Scouted this game. 35-14 in favor of Dickson County. I guess the roll prediction came true. Columbia Central looked bigger, stronger, faster at most positions, yet seemed content to try and spread the field and play touch. Columbia Central has trouble with teams that end in "County" (Marshall and Dickson). With all the passes from Columbia, it was a long game and hard to chart.