Carter Co

pujo

Hero, Don?t let this idiot fool you into believing this crap. Unaka has plenty of students in the area colleges that are doing well. There are also many students from Unaka in the past and present that have received full academic scholarships to both state and private colleges. The posters on here that down Unaka are not the players or students at their schools. The students have even gotten on here and confirmed that. They are washed up, trying to live vicariously thought these athletes because they never were, and they have a big chip on their shoulders because Unaka has beat them in basketball and baseball and they are now excelling in football and they can't fathom that. So they have to get on this thread and down a bunch of really great kids to make themselves feel better. They even down their own school when they aren't winning. I don't know where the wind blower gets his information but, my husband did a paper in college on college entrance exams and Unaka High School was close or at the top. In fact Unaka High School had 4 Valedictorians last Graduation.

Hey Wind Blower, Where did you graduate college from??

Storm55 used to have the name king until he got kicked off of here because he was consantly starting trouble and causing hate between schools. He was also threatening people on here. Please ignore him and maybe he will go away again.

woman, you are a d@mn idiot. you are the only person that gets on here and takes everything to heart. youre over 50 and posting on these boards. shouldnt you be fixing dinner or something? i dont think storm55 tries to hide his identity, he is pretty open about it from what i've seen on here. oh yea what was the score during the unaka hampton basketball game last year in the district tourney when unaka's players just quit? youre right youall are dominating us in every sport. you wasting your time trying to argue that unaka high school is up to par academically, everyone knows that they are at the bottom of the county. and you say that unaka and cloudland put down our own school when we are not winning? i totally disagree we have better fans than unaka no matter what the situation at our schools.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woman, you are a d@mn idiot. you are the only person that gets on here and takes everything to heart. youre over 50 and posting on these boards. shouldnt you be fixing dinner or something? i dont think storm55 tries to hide his identity, he is pretty open about it from what i've seen on here. oh yea what was the score during the unaka hampton basketball game last year in the district tourney when unaka's players just quit? youre right youall are dominating us in every sport. you wasting your time trying to argue that unaka high school is up to par academically, everyone knows that they are at the bottom of the county. and you say that unaka and cloudland put down our own school when we are not winning? i totally disagree we have better fans than unaka no matter what the situation at our schools.

You are cracking me up about this dinner thing. When my dinner is on the table is of no concern of yours. Are there muslims in Carter Co, now? I am not quite 50 yet but thats none of your concern either. Everyone knows that I am Patty Taylor so I am not hiding anything. I do not hate other schools or the kids that go there. I tell them congradulations when it is appropiate. I will hardly get on here and comment anymore because I do not like the hate that it causes but I will also not sit here and tollerate Storm getting on here and putting down my kids school or any other for that matter. This is not what this board is for and CoachT should not put up with it.

Yeah I would have to agree with both of you about sportiemom. If any one has seen her at the games, she is the one living through the kids playing sports. All she does is stand up and yell random things. I wish someone would tell her to sit down and shut the ??ck up. Plus if I do recall last year when Unaka played Hampton at Hampton toward the end of the game when Unaka was getting spanked. I do believe that just about every Unaka fan left by the start of the fourth quarter. Know boy that is some real support. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are cracking me up about this dinner thing. When my dinner is on the table is of no concern of yours. Are there muslims in Carter Co, now? I am not quite 50 yet but thats none of your concern either. Everyone knows that I am Patty Taylor so I am not hiding anything. I do not hate other schools or the kids that go there. I tell them congradulations when it is appropiate. I will hardly get on here and comment anymore because I do not like the hate that it causes but I will also not sit here and tollerate Storm getting on here and putting down my kids school or any other for that matter. This is not what this board is for and CoachT should not put up with it.

sounds like youre just the model citizen then, all women should strive to be like you.

I was only answering a question by Hero. I shouldn't get bashed by a supposedly adult woman for stating my opinion of what I consider truth. I would however like to get back to football and the Carter Co. picks. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Yeah I would have to agree with both of you about sportiemom. If any one has seen her at the games, she is the one living through the kids playing sports. All she does is stand up and yell random things. I wish someone would tell her to sit down and shut the ??ck up. Plus if I do recall last year when Unaka played Hampton at Hampton toward the end of the game when Unaka was getting spanked. I do believe that just about every Unaka fan left by the start of the fourth quarter. Know boy that is some real support. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nice language Hampton. Do you eat with that same mouth?

I was only answering a question by Hero. I shouldn't get bashed by a supposedly adult woman for stating my opinion of what I consider truth. I would however like to get back to football and the Carter Co. picks. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Your truth and facts are two different things. Putting down my kids or their school will not be tolerated. The problem is you don't talk about football you get on here to bash Unaka.

last time I checked, you dont "excel" in football without even winning a conference championship

yes you guys did BS your way to a championship in basketball

4 valedictorians lol who cares

anyways

hampton should demolish unaka, hopefully the hampton "O" will regroup starting this week.....unaka will probably pull 1 TD out of their ***es

Unaka 7 Hampton 42

dont know about the other games

Hampton 47 Unaka 0

'Betsy 14 Central 7

G-P 35 HV 6

M-C 34 Cloudland 12

Your truth and facts are two different things. Putting down my kids or their school will not be tolerated. The problem is you don't talk about football you get on here to bash Unaka.

FACT: Hampton has absolutely drilled Unaka the past 2 years in football

FACT: Unaka has continuously had the lowest ACT scores of any schools in the county

FACT: Stoney Creek is a god-forsaken, drug infested he!! hole that needs to be cut off from Carter Co. and given to Johnson Co.

FACT: Unaka has no quarterback and will therefore be annihalated by the DOGS

Who was it that said, "come on man, you've gotta believe!" I think it was 91Landers. What happened to your faith? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I know Mitchell is pretty good, but I will betcha they won't beat Cloudland that bad. And Pujo, we are not fooled by that pick against Hampton. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do believe, but I was also in Bakersville Saturday night. Mitchell is good! I said we must play mistake free to have a chance. But I don't think we can. I've been to every game, and we continue to play sloppy. Too many penalties! You can't beat yourself with stupid penalties and turnovers. Especially against quality competition. Again, I do believe in our 'Landers. But I also believe their out matched with Mitchell. This is a pick 'em post, so I picked it the way I see it. That don't mean I'm giving up on them, this game doesn't matter any way. We gotta keep winning in our conference and shoot for the playoffs!

Announcements