Best Perry County player of all time?

colonel94

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. I can roll with that. He was awsome.

Are we talking about football or basketball? Mike Rhodes never played football a day in his life. But I agree, he was an awesome basketball player. He held the pc record for points scored for years, and that was before 3 pointers. If they had had 3 pointers back then, he would still hold the record to this day.

As for football, probably the 3 you named would be at the top.

well it has been said some kid named Robert Francis. I looked into it and found most of his tackles were assists. Also it helps when your dline was being double teamed. Plus Francis dont even play college ball. So what does that say? As for Mike Rhodes, he is the best B-ball I ever knew at PC. As for Football, I stick with White, Zemer and Sanders. Zemer and Sanders are the only 2 still playing ball. White quit. And where did Sanders come from? I couldnt find much on him. All I could find was his senior stats...

well it has been said some kid named Robert Francis. I looked into it and found most of his tackles were assists. Also it helps when your dline was being double teamed. Plus Francis dont even play college ball. So what does that say? As for Mike Rhodes, he is the best B-ball I ever knew at PC. As for Football, I stick with White, Zemer and Sanders. Zemer and Sanders are the only 2 still playing ball. White quit. And where did Sanders come from? I couldnt find much on him. All I could find was his senior stats...

I know Robert Francis, he is a good kid. I don't think he would ever say that about himself. Now his dad may have...

As far as you "looking into it" and finding out most of his tackles were assists, how exactly did you "look into it"?

i dont know if there has been an outstanding player come out of perry county.

Robert Francis does come to mind. not the best overall. definitly the best linebacker so far. the only reason he didnt go play futher was his size... what is he.. 150 lbs? LB Coach from Bethel was interested but left.

Those 126 solo tackles are legit.

Top 5..

5. Robert Francis/ Josh Rogers/ Collin Bastin/ Drew Bunch/ Warren Bates/ Brad Sanders and a whole lot more would tie for top 5. always had great fullbacks (especially those under Rice.)

4. Forrest White.. would have been number one. but the knee problems he had really effected his game. his first games as a junior before the injury... none better.

3. Shannon Rainy. great Athlete. one more year under Rice would have made this kid famous.

2. Calvin Zeemer. Has the best chance to do something at the college level.

1. Chris Reed.. dont know how this season will be for Chris but last year the offense was made for him. he had nearly 1,000 yards rushing and also passed for several hundred. great defender and tackler. like most kids from PC he is smaller than most colleges like but is the best so far. i hope his carreer only gets better this year.