JCM-Liberty

Yanker

What's real is the football team for this year was formed and practice started before anybody transferred away from JCM.

What's real is that JCM started school with more than 680 students and before anybody transferred away.

What's real is then the transfers came, but football players did not transfer out of JCM due to fear of ineligibility.

What's real is JCM is 1-3 and this win came from beating a bad Liberty football team.

What's real is VolunteerGeneral's one sided view of everything.

GREAT POST....

I hope VG and the Yanker is happy with a one win season and next to Liberty at the bottom of the region. Liberty has a better chance on beating rest of the region foes than JCM...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT POST....

I hope VG and the Yanker is happy with a one win season and next to Liberty at the bottom of the region. Liberty has a better chance on beating rest of the region foes than JCM...

Thank you for wishing me and the Yank much happiness. Being a Cougar fan just automatically makes me happy win or lose. I think I can speak for my friend the Yanker that he too is pleased that you want him to be happy.

Hope your daughter has many great memories cheering this year for Liberty.

VG

Thank you for wishing me and the Yank much happiness. Being a Cougar fan just automatically makes me happy win or lose. I think I can speak for my friend the Yanker that he too is pleased that you want him to be happy.

Hope your daughter has many great memories cheering this year for Liberty.

VG

The HAPPY YANKER is even a HAPPIER YANKER, with the knowledge that he wants me to be happy!!!!! I love winning...PERIOD!!!!! And the YANKER is HAPPY about it!!!!! Thanks , my VG friend, for expressing my happiness to him. He must be a constantly miserable individual...the YANKER feels badly for him. I AM THE HAPPY YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me help you here with another view!

1. Henry Co.

2. Melrose

3.Kingsbury

4.Fairley

5.Munford

6.Hardin Co.

7.Jackson NS

8.Brighton

9.East

As much as I hate it, Henry Co. looks like the pick!! Size and speed. The 3 teams from Region 8 look better than 2,3,and 4 from Region 7. I've had a first hand look at all three. Hope I'm wrong but this is the way it unfolds to me.

I have not seen any of region 8 teams this year, I did notice that Kingsbury beat Melrose, or did I misread that, Is Fairley as good as they were last year? Region 7 appears to be a little weak this year, I think it will come down to Munford and Henry, with Hardin county and Northside battling for the 3 spot.

I have not seen any of region 8 teams this year, I did notice that Kingsbury beat Melrose, or did I misread that, Is Fairley as good as they were last year? Region 7 appears to be a little weak this year, I think it will come down to Munford and Henry, with Hardin county and Northside battling for the 3 spot.

I've now seen all the Memphis teams and it looks like the following. There conceivably be a three way tie for first with Melrose, K'bury, and Fairley. Melrose has lost to K'bury,and has yet to play Fairley. If Fairley beats K'bury and they may very well and then Melrose beats Fairley, you have a tie and go to overall record. Either way, the top three will be Melrose, K'bury, and Fairley. East need only beat a pitiful Raleigh-Egypt team to secure the last spot. Melrose has an outstanding defense with little offense. The same can be said for Fairley (no they are not as good as they were last year). K'bury seems to have the best offense of the three and their defense is sound, but not great. East will be put out in the first round regardless of who they play out of region 7. I agree with you that region 7 is weaker this year. Henry Co. looks like the best of the bunch, then you have Munford, JNS, Hardin Co., JCM, and Brighton battling for 2,3,and 4. Liberty looks to be out. Too early to tell about region 7, but I think that all three of the Memphis teams will be better than 2,3, and 4 out of region 7.