JCM-Liberty

Yanker

What are your thoughts on this big region battle in Jackson? JCM has not played a region game and Liberty has lost one in the region. Many in Jackson are pointing to this game as being huge in determining the future of both programs. Is it that big??? I AM THE "EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts on this big region battle in Jackson? JCM has not played a region game and Liberty has lost one in the region. Many in Jackson are pointing to this game as being huge in determining the future of both programs. Is it that big??? I AM THE "EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I think it could be that big for all involved. If liberty wins and can draw players out of JCM what does that say for the future of JCM. Jackson is like Memphis in the fact Memphis is in a way a open enrollment school system it's so hard to police the using addresses of family to attend any school in the system you want. My point is JCM is in a fight for players city wide and liberty has the upper hand they are newer and they are magnet school so anybody can go there from anywhere in the county. It want be long until the football program rivials the basketball. So it's important for JCM to keep them down as long as possible or at least until you drop to 3-A. I hear JCM lost 300 to 400 students to Jackson Northside is that true and if so were any players.

Yea I think it could be that big for all involved. If liberty wins and can draw players out of JCM what does that say for the future of JCM. Jackson is like Memphis in the fact Memphis is in a way a open enrollment school system it's so hard to police the using addresses of family to attend any school in the system you want. My point is JCM is in a fight for players city wide and liberty has the upper hand they are newer and they are magnet school so anybody can go there from anywhere in the county. It want be long until the football program rivials the basketball. So it's important for JCM to keep them down as long as possible or at least until you drop to 3-A. I hear JCM lost 300 to 400 students to Jackson Northside is that true and if so were any players.

These are the YANKER's concerns as well. We MUST beat Liberty...this year and EVERY year!!! I have also heard about student losses, but I do not think it was as numerous as reported. I know of no important players who have left to go anywhere. I AM THE CONCERNED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw your post about how everyone is always looking for you and how you must keep your idenity a secret. Well if liberty beats JCM you will be easy to spot for you'll be the only one at the rest of the games. I am the yanker seeking cougar from tipton.

The YANKER will be in attendance...no matter what!!!!! I will also remain anonymous, in order to protect the innocent from the mobs of YANKER seekers...and that would include you...my "YANKER seeking" friend!!!!! I AM THE AMAZINGLY POPULAR YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER will be in attendance...no matter what!!!!! I will also remain anonymous, in order to protect the innocent from the mobs of YANKER seekers...and that would include you...my "YANKER seeking" friend!!!!! I AM THE AMAZINGLY POPULAR YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm predicting that Liberty will win at least one region game this year. Will it be against the cougars? Idoubt it .For your sake,witty and chatty Yanker, I hope not,The olddevil thinks JCM 20 to 7.

I'm predicting that Liberty will win at least one region game this year. Will it be against the cougars? Idoubt it .For your sake,witty and chatty Yanker, I hope not,The olddevil thinks JCM 20 to 7.

I agree from what I hear Liberty has some talent just poor direction execution. If they have some natural ability it'll be enough to beat somebody.

The YANKER hopes you are right, my "agefully devilish" friend...I will take any score , as long as JCM PREVAILS!!!!! I AM THE CHATTY AND WITTY YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker serious question what is the state of JCM football. Will Liberty surpass JCM and Northside as the flagship academic and athletic standard in Jackson.

JCM football is as low as it has been for a while...in fact, as long as the YANKER can remember. I do not think it must stay low...but it is now. The thing is, however, that we can still beat everyone left on our schedule, due to our talent, which is still at a high level. A loss this week, could destroy our spirit...and this concerns a worried YANKER. While academics is not as bad as some think at JCM, they have probably already passed us in that area. I AM THE SERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case the red warriored one is right and some players are under the impression that the posters on this board know anything, we do not and do not assume because your faithful fans think you are the best and can just show up and win, it just is not so. Look at the all knowing Yanker, he has predicted his team to win 3 games this season, and they lost them all. Even the Red Warrior, picked HC to win last week and they lost. 78 percentof the voters who know nothing but their hearts picked HC to win.