JCM-Liberty

Yanker

Just in case the red warriored one is right and some players are under the impression that the posters on this board know anything, we do not and do not assume because your faithful fans think you are the best and can just show up and win, it just is not so. Look at the all knowing Yanker, he has predicted his team to win 3 games this season, and they lost them all. Even the Red Warrior, picked HC to win last week and they lost. 78 percentof the voters who know nothing but their hearts picked HC to win.

You appear to have problems. My whole point is that "normal" teenagers will pick up on the way that a community and fans of their team, seem to feel about a game. The prevailing feeling in Henry County last week, in town, on coacht, probably at school, even out here at the lake, was that Westview would be an easy win for Henry County. I think that contributed to the loss. How can you disagree with that? What is your problem?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case the red warriored one is right and some players are under the impression that the posters on this board know anything, we do not and do not assume because your faithful fans think you are the best and can just show up and win, it just is not so. Look at the all knowing Yanker, he has predicted his team to win 3 games this season, and they lost them all. Even the Red Warrior, picked HC to win last week and they lost. 78 percentof the voters who know nothing but their hearts picked HC to win.

How can one individual be wrong, so many times in the same day (the YANKER would not know the feeling, hence the question)????????? Get your facts straight, my "easterly footballessing" friend!! The YANKER picked Shannon to defeat JCM 37-6...a 31 point margin (the game was 35-0) I missed the margin by a mere four points!!! Guess what...the YANKER will pick JCM to defeat Liberty...just not certain about the score yet!!! You were right about one part of your post, however...I am the "ALL KNOWING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCM MUST win this game!!!!! The YANKER has not been this nervous for a game in a long time!! I am a nervous YANKER out of concern for my own team...and I am a nervous YANKER because I feel like we need to win this game, worse than any I can remember!!! I AM THE EXCITED BUT VERY NERVOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YANKER should be nervous, only because an upset by the Crusaders will go along way in getting future athletes to Liberty. Reitzfan is correct in his assessment of the level of discontent. My son stayed because it was his senior year and is one of the top starters, but hates the coach and the way he coaches.

YANKER should be nervous, only because an upset by the Crusaders will go along way in getting future athletes to Liberty. Reitzfan is correct in his assessment of the level of discontent. My son stayed because it was his senior year and is one of the top starters, but hates the coach and the way he coaches.

The YANKER is actually sorry that your son does not like his coach...but I hope the problems at Libertyland helps JCM on to victory. I hope your son can enjoy his senior year...but not this week!! I AM THE "SAD FOR YOUR SON" AND VERY NERVOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Prediction soon!!)

A very nervous YANKER will now make a prediction which is based primarily on hope...because I do not know what to think about this game. The YANKER feels like much is on the line here...I cannot go against my beloved Cougars...no matter the record or how badly we have looked in spots...JCM 26-Liberty 21...PLEASE WIN JCM!!!!! I AM THE NERVOUS AND "SICK WITH WORRY" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very nervous YANKER will now make a prediction which is based primarily on hope...because I do not know what to think about this game. The YANKER feels like much is on the line here...I cannot go against my beloved Cougars...no matter the record or how badly we have looked in spots...JCM 26-Liberty 21...PLEASE WIN JCM!!!!! I AM THE NERVOUS AND "SICK WITH WORRY" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy Yanker! I think your prediction here is pretty accurate. Liberty may only get 14 though, but JCM should pull this one out for your first region win. Good Luck to the Cougars!!!

Howdy Yanker! I think your prediction here is pretty accurate. Liberty may only get 14 though, but JCM should pull this one out for your first region win. Good Luck to the Cougars!!!

Ripley beat Liberty by 8 this year and they are ranked ap no. 9 in the state , Haywood is no. 10 and you know what they did to JCM . Liberty should win 21 to 6. By the way if you do not think 7-3a is stronger than 7-4a we beat Munford last year by 21 points and were a 5 and 5 ball team . Will's dad.