Mcnairy Central (3-0) vs. Southside (4-0)...

Mitchell53

You are talking about McNairy Bobcats, the team thats been beat like a drum the last few years by every team around including the peewee teams..... Yes Liberty beat them like a drum also in a scrimmage. I guess after you finally win a few games, more than you are used to you can beat everybody. This should be a good game, i don't see a lopsided win by either team. So Good Luck to both teams.... GO HAWKS.....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off liberty didnt beat mcnairy the cats drove up and down the field the first few series then the heat factor set in and they got a little sloppy,but lets remember this is when is was like a 115 degrees and it was mcs first game and the whole team has changed since them,you will see a different mcnairy team friday night they have more 1 way players and they beleive in each other and the coaches this team is not like any other in the past look for them to come out and hit the hawks in the mouth i mean my god chester scored twice on them and a junior high team could hold them to a shutout so we will see who the better team is friday night

i know that scrimmages are not the same as games, but didnt liberty beat mcnairy in a scrimmage this year???

liberty actually tied mcnairy 3-3 in the scrimage crock....that was our first game and we was just now getting used to our offense..we was only running it for a week before that..we have it down pat know and we ready to roll...southside can hold up good but not that good...i expect a good game but mcnairy by atleast 2 touchdowns..

liberty actually tied mcnairy 3-3 in the scrimage crock....that was our first game and we was just now getting used to our offense..we was only running it for a week before that..we have it down pat know and we ready to roll...southside can hold up good but not that good...i expect a good game but mcnairy by atleast 2 touchdowns..

ok but my point was that you were discrediting a 20 point win over over liberty when you guys played liberty and lost or tied (depending on whose version of the story you believe)

southside has really not been tested this year, but if mcnairy can beat them then i will believe that mcnairy is for real.

well let me say this, southside is overrated they have one or two good all around players but their supporting cast is not very good,they have a terrible qb so they must rely on the run,they will face the number 1 defense in west tennessee this friday night, i see the bobcats shutting down the run and forceing them to pass which could mean bad news for the hawks,this bobcat defense is scary with the speed they have,dc rushed for about 30 yards against them last week after rushing for nearly 250 against huntington the week before so that tells you the strength of this defense,the offense scored every time they had the ball in the first half on dc which had given up only 1 td all year. if you look at the numbers mcnairy has the big time edge and oh yeah i got a friend who watched ss practice and he told me they looked pitiful in practice so i guess we will find out friday

well let me say this, southside is overrated they have one or two good all around players but their supporting cast is not very good,they have a terrible qb so they must rely on the run,they will face the number 1 defense in west tennessee this friday night, i see the bobcats shutting down the run and forceing them to pass which could mean bad news for the hawks,this bobcat defense is scary with the speed they have,dc rushed for about 30 yards against them last week after rushing for nearly 250 against huntington the week before so that tells you the strength of this defense,the offense scored every time they had the ball in the first half on dc which had given up only 1 td all year. if you look at the numbers mcnairy has the big time edge and oh yeah i got a friend who watched ss practice and he told me they looked pitiful in practice so i guess we will find out friday

I'm gonna have to agree with dickey on this one. Who do you hear about form South Side other than Newbern? McNairy has so many strong players! The McNairy backs are TOO FAST for South Side. The defense is TOO STRONG. Forcing 10 turnovers in 3 games; it doesn't get much better than that. McNairy wins by at least 2 touchdowns.

I'm still laughting from all this crap, this is funny..... Are you talking about Memphis SS, thats the only SS Mcnairy can beat. Get your facts and info straight then compare the two teams....

I'm still laughting from all this crap, this is funny..... Are you talking about Memphis SS, thats the only SS Mcnairy can beat. Get your facts and info straight then compare the two teams....

haywood destroys jcm..........

jcm (may be worst jcm team in school history) takes southside to overtime.........

dyer cnty and southside beat liberty by about same (20 points)

mcnairy destroys dyer county

LEONARDS LOSERS .........SOUTHSIDE

mcnairy takes the lead in region 6AAA and southside drops from the parrot poll.....

naw....southside will probably go to number 1 in parrott poll

What about McNairys other 2 wins, they where over powerhouses..... I give Dyer credit but if Liberty didn't make so many mistakes on offense it would have been a close game. JCM has some players but no coaches, i doubt McNairy could beat them.... Hawks fly high friday night.....

This is awesome. I wonder how many Mcnairy trash talkers will show up sat morning after the slow, no heart, no atletes, pitifull team beats there All State team! Give us a break you win one game against a so-so 4th or 5th place team in 7-3a and ya'll flood the board with this crap. Like i've said tons of time Jackson SS is overrated but they are a good team. They'll be an overrated 5-0 team after friday nite! Jackson SS 27 20 Go Hawks!