Ensworth vs. Knox Webb

ROLLTIGERS

EHS is for real....they showd some serious talent and look like a force that people dont even know about. They have the talent everywhere on the field. Have around 550 total yard with 150 passing and 400+ rushing. Watch out for Ensworth when it comes to the playoffs, they will make a deep long run if they keep playing like this

Ensworth has done well in their first real season in AA II but I see them finishing maybe 2-4 in their division. Not sure about II playoffs system but if they make it they will not go far, not this year.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering...

since Ensworth is in Division 2, do they recruit a lot?

Do any of their players receive financial help?

I heard it cost somewhere in the range of 16-18 grand to go to that school?

Thanks and great win to Ensworth and good luck the rest of the season!

I am not an Ensworth fan, but let me try and field this one. If they are are like Brentwood Academy and I believe they are in this respect, many, many more kids receive financial aid that do not play football than do. Ensworth does not have to recruit. Have you seen their facilities and heard about their coaches? Top students, athletes and their parents are often drawn to what they feel is best for their child. Great traditions, facilities and coaches are some of the things that draw. Not sure about the tuition, but I hope I have helped.

Ensworth is NOT looking past McCallie. They are too young and too inexperienced to look past anybody. They do show some potential and promise for the future. They will play everybody close this year.

On another completely different note since Ensworth has Father Ryan in 4 weeks, I am really interested in what happens between Ryan and CPA.

I am not an Ensworth fan, but let me try and field this one. If they are are like Brentwood Academy and I believe they are in this respect, many, many more kids receive financial aid that do not play football than do. Ensworth does not have to recruit. Have you seen their facilities and heard about their coaches? Top students, athletes and their parents are often drawn to what they feel is best for their child. Great traditions, facilities and coaches are some of the things that draw. Not sure about the tuition, but I hope I have helped.

Thanks USA1, for the input. I have not personally seen ensworth's facilities, but I have heard about them. I guess the statement "Build it and they will come" is true haha /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />