Ensworth vs. Knox Webb

ROLLTIGERS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensworth is for real and their game at MBA coming up soon should be a great game.

Seeing what they did to Webb makes CPA's close loss to Ensworth impressive in terms of CPA's team this year.

Ensworth with Ricky Bowers and David Pack coaching may not be the most talented private, but they will be the best coached, IMO.

I saw the game last night... yes Ensworth is FOR REAL. They dominated Webb at everyposition. Their backs are very quick and have great open field running ability. Passing game was good as well. They have several tall rangy lineman that looked very athletic.

They beat Webb physically... several Webb players left the game at one point or another due to injuries. Both of Webb's big backs were injured and did not play late in the game, they may be out against CAK.

I have no idea how many seniors they play but they are going to be a force over the next few years.

EHS is for real....they showd some serious talent and look like a force that people dont even know about. They have the talent everywhere on the field. Have around 550 total yard with 150 passing and 400+ rushing. Watch out for Ensworth when it comes to the playoffs, they will make a deep long run if they keep playing like this

Ensworth is for real and their game at MBA coming up soon should be a great game.

Seeing what they did to Webb makes CPA's close loss to Ensworth impressive in terms of CPA's team this year.

Ensworth with Ricky Bowers and David Pack coaching may not be the most talented private, but they will be the best coached, IMO.

So, let me see, Enworth is looking pass McCallie to MBA! I would not advise that Ensworth, McCallie is better than that.