Macon County's Season

MCHSTiger66

Ok So far Macon Co. is 1-3. I wanna see you guys's predictions for the rest of it.

Trousdale-L

Westmoreland-L

Pearl Cohn-L

Hixson-W

Whitehouse-?

Smith County-?

Open

Station Camp-?

Sycamore-?

Greenbrier-?

Dekalb-?

Well......The Fans 1st post of the year. It could only take the infamous Macon County thread to bring me back. If it makes you Macon fans feel any better you will have nothing to fear from Smith Co. Isnt it your guys Homecoming game?? We all know we save our "Sure Win" games for Homecoming.

Fan (who bets Twan wears his favorite dress for the game) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well......The Fans 1st post of the year. It could only take the infamous Macon County thread to bring me back. If it makes you Macon fans feel any better you will have nothing to fear from Smith Co. Isnt it your guys Homecoming game?? We all know we save our "Sure Win" games for Homecoming.

Fan (who bets Twan wears his favorite dress for the game) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yea, we like to schedule our weaker opponents for homecoming too. So now, what's your point again? I'm having a hard time understanding some of these post. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Yea, we like to schedule our weaker opponents for homecoming too. So now, what's your point again? I'm having a hard time understanding some of these post. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

The point is Macon's homecoming game is SC. I think SC will take that personally.

The point is Macon's homecoming game is SC. I think SC will take that personally.

I'm well aware of our chances in winning any of the remaining games on our schedule. I was not dissing SC. Just dissing some of the posters and their intelligible rants. Take it personal if you like, The way I understand, we have no choice in our scheduling. Even if we did, which team would you suggest we pick? Not much to pick from, wouldn't you say?

I'm well aware of our chances in winning any of the remaining games on our schedule. I was not dissing SC. Just dissing some of the posters and their intelligible rants. Take it personal if you like, The way I understand, we have no choice in our scheduling. Even if we did, which team would you suggest we pick? Not much to pick from, wouldn't you say?

Gee...phil...maybe Hixson?

I think the point is.........Homecoming against SC.........."our weaker opponents". Play WH this week.

We'll discuss this "weaker opponent" next week.

"...and then depression set in..." "Call in the dogs, put out the fires for the race has been run"

"It ain't over till the fat lady sings," and she's tuning up in White House and will finish her performance in Smith Co. Enough cliches'.....

So your season is over after you play Smith County? Wow, another one like that. That's unbelievable to me.

I am looking forward to seeing Macon play WH tomorrow night. I think it will be a good game even if we do have to sit through homecoming hooplah. White House will be hopped up for homecoming, and unless Macon County BRINGS IT, that may be a little overwhelming. If I were a Macon County player or coach, I guess I would take it personal that they called us up for Homecoming, but I guarantee WH is saying "not this year" to MC after last year's upset. If Macon pulled off beating WH two years in a row, it would be wind in their sail for the rest of the year.

I look forward to coming to Macon County too with the Cats....I like the smalltown feel of the stadium there.

Good Luck to both sides tomorrow night. I have my prediction but I'll keep that under my hat.

So your season is over after you play Smith County? Wow, another one like that. That's unbelievable to me.

Here's my point, its very difficult to go each week and watch the Tigers make the same mistakes. Poor pass defense, poor tackling, just to name afew. Smith Co. is not the big bad wolf, but the match up is always a heated rivalry. (since I've been around) I would just like to know the Tigers are giving their all and playing their A-game. 110% and then some.