Collinwood vs Huntland

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not any talk about this game. How is this one going to go? The Trojans are coming off a narrow win against Moore Co and should be ready to play some ball this week. Hopefully I can make it to the CA game next week for my first game of the season. GO TROJANS!!

If it is at C'wood then C'wood wins by 2 TD's. If it is at Huntland then C'wood pulls out a nail biter.

Collinwood fans must be "asleep at the post" without Greeny---Collinwood by 14

We Are here but some work 3rd shift and its hard to post . Its Homecoming for the Trojans and lots of distractions. Huntland could slip up on us ,,,, i think we have all our kids healthy except mine this week . Should be a good game ,,,, Trojans 21 Huntland 6

Collinwood must have been off their game last week because I thought they would have really laid it on Moore County. I watched Moore Co. and Wayne Co. last week and wasn't impressed as much as usual with MC. C'wood must have been worn down from the long trip over there. If what I saw from Huntland holds true this week then I say C'wood will loose by 2 TDs.

Collinwood must have been off their game last week because I thought they would have really laid it on Moore County. I watched Moore Co. and Wayne Co. last week and wasn't impressed as much as usual with MC. C'wood must have been worn down from the long trip over there. If what I saw from Huntland holds true this week then I say C'wood will loose by 2 TDs.

man, I would love to gamble with you!!!!!!