Gallatin (1-2) @ Glencliff (1-2)

footballfanatic123

Glencliff is a passing team running the spread offense. The qb has around 500 yards passing but the running game is lacking. Gallatin should be able to beat Glencliff with little trouble. The Colts are the worst team in the region and are having trouble scoring. Last week in their win they scored on a field goal, safety and blocked fieldgoal runback for a touchdown. If Gallatin has anything in the way of offense then they should win. However I do hope that the defense can slow down the passing attack, needless to say that has been a weakness this year that has yet to be rectified.

Glencliff is a passing team running the spread offense. The qb has around 500 yards passing but the running game is lacking. Gallatin should be able to beat Glencliff with little trouble. The Colts are the worst team in the region and are having trouble scoring. Last week in their win they scored on a field goal, safety and blocked fieldgoal runback for a touchdown. If Gallatin has anything in the way of offense then they should win. However I do hope that the defense can slow down the passing attack, needless to say that has been a weakness this year that has yet to be rectified.

If and when the D-line starts pressuring the QB and we start making the tackles we are missing in the backfield, you will see a better pass defense.. We need another Rusty Fisher type D-lineman to help Gleaves on the line. Hope that kid, whoever he is, will step up soon..

I think GHS takes this game by 14..

Well I'm back in the USA and will be at the game. Hope I see a Gallatin team who is playing together. I really hope to see some of the Seniors step up and play a major role tonight. I can't comment on last weeks game since I was not on the continent of North America for 10 days but am looking forward to seein the Green Wave in action again tonight. ROLL WAVE.

Gallatin wins 38-0. No surprises here. Gallatin looked much better than in previous weeks on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Spencer Sweat had another good game with a couple of sacks and the tackling was much better. Devon Fields and Holder both ran and caught the ball very well. I liked some of the new pass plays. Good play calling and a better job of mixing it up tonight.

Next week is a lot better gauge to where we are at but tonight was a definite step in the right direction.

Gallatin wins 38-0. No surprises here. Gallatin looked much better than in previous weeks on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Spencer Sweat had another good game with a couple of sacks and the tackling was much better. Devon Fields and Holder both ran and caught the ball very well. I liked some of the new pass plays. Good play calling and a better job of mixing it up tonight.

Next week is a lot better gauge to where we are at but tonight was a definite step in the right direction.

That was the kind of effort that will get it done for GHS... the D-line applied consistent pressure tonight and the LB's played 100% better which made for better pass defense...

Offense looked sharper and the backs hit the holes much much harder and faster than they have all season... QB needs to be able to see his open receivers and not lock on just one... he did have some awesome runs leaving guys laying on the ground cause they were tackling air though...

Good win for the Green Wave...