Covington vs Dyer County

TheWarrior

No i think if you read all of my past post you will find that i am a practical person and don't look through rose colored glasses. I know the hardest part of the choctaws schedule is coming up, who doesn't. But last i checked your mighty tomcats were talking that noise last year and came up on the short end. I'm not comparing the teams of last year to this year but i am saying the opinions that you are sharing are the reason they fell to the choctaws last year

im not even from haywood. i just know they're really good.

U better chill out boy....dyer county wins a few games u think u can run ur mouth i got u r crockett stinks when we play yall..... were a tough team the record might not indicate but we are the haywood game 29-6 u take away the blocked punt thats 7 take away the safety thats two more thats 9 ....9 minus 29 is 20 give a score when we were on the 2 yard line and had sum bs call ive never seen called in my life thats 7 for us that would be 13- 20 a one score game the score dont tell u how good a team is.............ull find out how bad crockett stinks when yalls time comes..if yall win then u can run that mouth about how we stinks!!!! If u beat dburg and haywood then u can try to get cocky all u want !!!!!!

yea crockett may not be as good this year but pretty positive they want lose to dyer co.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not even from haywood. i just know they're really good.yea crockett may not be as good this year but pretty positive they want lose to dyer co.

Just a question, how many times have you seen the choctaws play? Saying pretty positive ain't gonna cut it, by saying that then their is an outisde chance the choctaws could win. Guess what that's all they need to win.

crockett stinks, obion will neva beat DC again and ripley cant keep pacewit the no huddle... BUT haywood and d-burg r playin like savages

Ripley freshmen didn't have any trouble tonight they beat DC 34 - 12 and 6 of the 12 came off a fumble . If I remember right we beat DC by 21 in your house last year and you had Flowers then . Congrats on the win but it was only 1 point .

Ripley freshmen didn't have any trouble tonight they beat DC 34 - 12 and 6 of the 12 came off a fumble . If I remember right we beat DC by 21 in your house last year and you had Flowers then . Congrats on the win but it was only 1 point .

To bad none of those guys will be playing on friday, and guess what DC is a better TEAM this year even without flowers. However the info you just gave has DC really, really worried. Guess we just better not even show up.

Freshmen isnt the ? this year,that is in the future. DC seems to be playing more as a team this year without FLOWERS, who everyone had a bulleyes on. this year is a new with everyone on the Choctaws involved,no huddle,etc. I believe the Choctaws get the 4th spot in playoffs if not 3rd. RT54 Yall got an extra week to prepare for the Trojans who finally have 3 legs on their 6 wheel machine.It outta be a Good"un". Hopefully no further injuries to either team so they both will make the deep playoffs runs exciting for All Region 7-AAA fans. GO TROJANS!!

Freshmen isnt the ? this year,that is in the future. DC seems to be playing more as a team this year without FLOWERS, who everyone had a bulleyes on. this year is a new with everyone on the Choctaws involved,no huddle,etc. I believe the Choctaws get the 4th spot in playoffs if not 3rd. RT54 Yall got an extra week to prepare for the Trojans who finally have 3 legs on their 6 wheel machine.It outta be a Good"un". Hopefully no further injuries to either team so they both will make the deep playoffs runs exciting for All Region 7-AAA fans. GO TROJANS!!

We've got Bolivar next and they are very good . They avg. 280 lbs. on O line and have backs big enough to play on most high school lines . Should be one the best games of the week . I think they will be the best team we've played this year , prepared all week and confident we can handle the task . Will's dad . P.S. one week and one game at time .

ONLY ONE POINT ! OH MY GOD ! DOES THAT MEAN WE DIDN'T WIN ? Pal an inch is as good as a MILE when it's a WIN !!!! You ARE correct we don't have Andre this year. You must have aspirations of bein' a "Rocket Scientist" ! Let me fill you in on somethin' ! Without Andre (NO DISRESPECT TO HIM IN ANY WAY) You & every other opponent will have to look for somethin' to key on besides the # 5 jersey ! Oh yea I forgot it's "RETIRED" ! Without Andre there are more weapons (no more #5 Right & # 5 Left) out there! In my opinion, Andre would have been EVEN MORE effective if there had been less of a ONE DIMENSIONAL OFFENSE ! SOOO ...... While you're tryin to figure out which # to KEY ON THS YEAR you might find out that IT AIN'T NO ONE MAN SHOW ! OH YEAH by the way, the Freshmen game is no reflection on what happens under the FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS !!! GET REAL !

ONLY ONE POINT ! OH MY GOD ! DOES THAT MEAN WE DIDN'T WIN ? Pal an inch is as good as a MILE when it's a WIN !!!! You ARE correct we don't have Andre this year. You must have aspirations of bein' a "Rocket Scientist" ! Let me fill you in on somethin' ! Without Andre (NO DISRESPECT TO HIM IN ANY WAY) You & every other opponent will have to look for somethin' to key on besides the # 5 jersey ! Oh yea I forgot it's "RETIRED" ! Without Andre there are more weapons (no more #5 Right & # 5 Left) out there! In my opinion, Andre would have been EVEN MORE effective if there had been less of a ONE DIMENSIONAL OFFENSE ! SOOO ...... While you're tryin to figure out which # to KEY ON THS YEAR you might find out that IT AIN'T NO ONE MAN SHOW ! OH YEAH by the way, the Freshmen game is no reflection on what happens under the FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS !!! GET REAL !

Savor that 1 point win because if you don't beat Chester , which I believe you will I wouldn't show my face on here again . In two weeks you travel to Brownsville and them cats aren't taking prisoners . Will's dad. P.S. there are currently 68 teams in tn. running the spread , been there done that .

crockett co isnt even that good this year and they'll beat dyer co. im highly doubting a playoff spot for the choctaws and if they do make it they'll get beat first round. get ready bc ur choctaws are in for a ride!

youngjoc you got a lot to learn! Your name certainly fits. On what are you basing all of your predictions of demise for Dyer County ? Or........... do you just like to aggravate people? Either way, I have NEVER predicted "Playoffs" for the Choctaws. Do I think they have a shot .... YOU BET ! Cause I've been around long enough to SEE STRANGER THINGS HAPPEN ! Ive seen 1-8 teams give 9 - 0 teams a WAKE UP CALL ! I've maintained in every post I've submitted the need to stay focused & leave it all on the field. Now I'm gonna tell ya you won't get another response from me UNLESS the CHOCTAWS DO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS (or PULL OFF A BIG UPSET) ! I'm shunnin' you & thefuture02 cause all you wanna do is BASH DC. But if DC makes the playoffs or even as much as pulls off that "big upset" I'll be lookin to hear you tell us how lucky our kids are ! Then you'll get a response from me !And partner LUCK HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT ! CAUSE ON ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT YOU CAN ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED ! As for bein in for a ride "Fall of the year in West TN. is always a "ROLLER COASTER"

Now "youngjoc" as for me you are "OFFICIALLY TUNED OUT" !

Savor that 1 point win because if you don't beat Chester , which I believe you will I wouldn't show my face on here again . In two weeks you travel to Brownsville and them cats aren't taking prisoners . Will's dad. P.S. there are currently 68 teams in tn. running the spread , been there done that .

Don't worry Will's dad. Ain't nothin short of bein barred from here gonna keep me off because I rather enjoy it here. But one thing is certain that 1 POINT ain't just 1point it's a REGION 7- 3A win & it's in the books. I'm man enough to take whatever comes along here or anywhere else, but I'm bettin' that DC puts a few more in the win column & that's MORE than enough to keep me lurkin' about these boards. I could care less how many are runnin the spread. My point was that all any body with any intelligence whatsoever had to do was send 9 to # 5 & leave 2 back deep last year. I certainly don't think the "Spread" is any God given offense. I also still stand on the opinion that Andre could have been EVEN MORE effective last year by giving opposing defenses something more to look at than the "BULLSEYE" that was # 5 !

PS WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE WEEK ONE GAME AT A TIME ! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'VE MAINTAINED HAS TO BE DONE FOR DC TO SUCEED !