Covington vs Dyer County

TheWarrior

Everything that is or has been said is a bunch of crap. You cant say DC is a good team bc they lucked out and won. Covington should have won that game in 2nd overtime by going for a field goal but no they decided to go for it. Heres a fact DC is overrated and now that they think since they beat Covington they will be the team to beat. Wrong. I think that they will go into the rest of this season coky and arrogant like always when they get lucky and then fall flat on their face. I wouldnt be surprised if Chester Co. pulls an upset. Oh yeah for those on the radio who said that DC has a shot at beating Ripley, Crockett, Obion, and Dburg, and making it into the playoffs, you all are about to get a rude awakening. If God somehow lets them win and get into the playoffs the first week theyll play a crappy team but the second week they'll get their butts handed to them just like they will in a couple of weeks by Dburg, which by the way wont even let them score.

Dyer County should have won it in regulation except for some poor decisions on short yardage situations. Sounds like a "CRYBABY" post here to me ! Luck has nothing to do with being WHIPPED PHYSICALLY ! Plain & simple truth Covington took a PHYSICAL BEATING ! As for the next few weeks..... well only time will tell. BUT .... ONE THING IS CERTAIN THE "W" IS IN THE BOOKS !! Take a deep breath ... then swallow the "Truth Pill" the CHOCTAWS BEAT COVINGTON !! You are not gonna wake up from a bad dream ! The CHOCTAW DEFENSE WAS THE CHARGERS WORST NIGHTMARE !!!! LUCK !!! Ask Huntington if it was luck ! I edited this post 'cause I completely let that one slip by ! Huntington Then a setback @ Mcnairy Co. Then Beat Covington I 3 OT's !! Says alot about the "HEART" OF THE CHOCTAW PLAYERS TO ME ! The easy thing would have been to roll over & say "We NEVER beat Covington" but AS YOU KNO !!!! That didn't happen !! They bounced back ! I wouldn't count tham out of the mix ! REST ASSURED OF ONE THING THE CHOCTAWS WILL COME AT YOU FOR 48 MINUTES OR MORE IF NECESSARY ! AND >>>> THEY WILL HIT YOU ON EVERY DOWN ! ASK YOUR CHARGERS !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything that is or has been said is a bunch of crap. You cant say DC is a good team bc they lucked out and won. Covington should have won that game in 2nd overtime by going for a field goal but no they decided to go for it. Heres a fact DC is overrated and now that they think since they beat Covington they will be the team to beat. Wrong. I think that they will go into the rest of this season coky and arrogant like always when they get lucky and then fall flat on their face. I wouldnt be surprised if Chester Co. pulls an upset. Oh yeah for those on the radio who said that DC has a shot at beating Ripley, Crockett, Obion, and Dburg, and making it into the playoffs, you all are about to get a rude awakening. If God somehow lets them win and get into the playoffs the first week theyll play a crappy team but the second week they'll get their butts handed to them just like they will in a couple of weeks by Dburg, which by the way wont even let them score.

These comments won't bother the choctaws because they have made many people like you look like a...well you know what. besides why didn't you start commenting on Dyer County in the pre-season as opposed to now when they have a little success. i can answer that. The reason is that DC is now a factor in the 7-3A overall race. They may not be a championship contender yet, but the fact of the matter is that this year, week 8 and week 10 games actually are going to mean something. I said it once and I'll say it again in the DCHS v DHS game DC has everything you gain and nothing to lose so the most important thing that Dyersburg has to do is don't choke. If DC gets blownout by DHS then that's what the public opinion was anyway.So good luck and don't become the Michigan Wolverines of Tennessee High School football this year. Good luck Choctaws. GATA GATA

I noticed your screenname 'thefuture02' MAYBE IN THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN , THE "FUTURE WIN/ LOSS COLLUMNS WILL LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

WINS LOSSES OTHER TEAM GOT LUCKY !!! WE GOT LUCKY !!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - -

IF YOU LIKE THIS CONCEPT, YOU CAN FILL IN THE COLUMNS AS YOU GO THIS YEAR !!! :- ) ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

HAHA You guys think your funny dont ya? Im not a crybaby bc I say it was a fluke. Unlike y'all i pay attention to the game. DC didnt whoop anybody at all. DC got whooped no less than 90% of the time so you can keep your smart mouth comments to yourself. DC only won bc of stupidity by Covington. This game is something your precious little choctaws better take to heart. That game was a wake up call saying that they better get ready bc they wont have luck like that every region game especially against Haywood Ripley Crockett or Dburg. So take that PILL and watch me by right.

HAHA You guys think your funny dont ya? Im not a crybaby bc I say it was a fluke. Unlike y'all i pay attention to the game. DC didnt whoop anybody at all. DC got whooped no less than 90% of the time so you can keep your smart mouth comments to yourself. DC only won bc of stupidity by Covington. This game is something your precious little choctaws better take to heart. That game was a wake up call saying that they better get ready bc they wont have luck like that every region game especially against Haywood Ripley Crockett or Dburg. So take that PILL and watch me by right.

Huntington was fluke to I guess Einstein ! I guarantee you I've FORGOTTEN more about the game than you'll know in your lifetime ! Seems to me that there were about twice as many injury timeouts for Covington than DC. I'm man enough to congratulate Covington on a great effort, but all you want to do is talk smash mouth about DC. Well one thing is certain Covington has ONE more in the loss column at the hands of the Choctaws & YES YOU TRULY ARE A CRY BABY ! If DC got whooped as you say 90% of the time why don't you look at the stats(YOU SAY YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAME). Covingtons "Stud" runnin back didn't hit near what was predicted earlier in this thread nor his average. (SO YOU MUST'VE BEEN WATCHIN THE CHEERLEADERS)Is that from WHOOPIN DC or From DC doin the whoopin! You're just a wannabe ESPN analyst that probably knows more about "UNderwater bb Stackin" than you know about football. What you have learned on X Box or PLaystation doesn't mean spit to me ! When you ,make ALL STATE or Go D-1 call me .... no dont call me cause I'd reach through the phone & teach you a little ...... but you can post me a message when you sign your scholarship papers or when ESPN gives you a job for your brilliant color commentary. Until then, I'll not reply to any more statments from a "Mental Midget" like you ! ROCK ON DC ! This IDIOT oughtta fire you up !

Oh Yeah !IF YOU ARE THE FUTURE ..........GOD HELP US ALL ! IT'S GONNA BE WORSE THAN GLOBAL WARMING !

dyer county hasnt played anyone this year. a covington team that is down and a decent huntington team. whenever they beat someone good i'll say they're ok. i cant wait to see the outcome of the haywood dyer co game. the tomcats will trample them with ease! oh yea and dyersburg and probably a down crockett team will beat them.

dyer county hasnt played anyone this year. a covington team that is down and a decent huntington team. whenever they beat someone good i'll say they're ok. i cant wait to see the outcome of the haywood dyer co game. the tomcats will trample them with ease! oh yea and dyersburg and probably a down crockett team will beat them.

wwelcometo coach t green horn. i see you only have five post. i guess you haven't been on here long enough to see how many peple just like you have looked like an idiot at the hands of the choctaws. i could really give a crap what anyone that hasn't seen the choctaws play has to say. your just going on what other people are saying or what the team has looked like in the past. this is a new choctaw team that is learning how to win. I've said it once and i'll say it again the choctaws are playing with house money. No one expects them to win. so they might as well go all in. If they lose oh well, but if they win OH BOY!

they want make it buddy! sorry. mark my word. just cause u win a couple games u get all excited. WOW!!!!

No i think if you read all of my past post you will find that i am a practical person and don't look through rose colored glasses. I know the hardest part of the choctaws schedule is coming up, who doesn't. But last i checked your mighty tomcats were talking that noise last year and came up on the short end. I'm not comparing the teams of last year to this year but i am saying the opinions that you are sharing are the reason they fell to the choctaws last year

dyer county can beat crockett........ in my opinion, both on paper and the game......

and i think the ripley game is a toss up......

as far as haywood and dyersburg....not on paper......but that is why you play the game cause on any given night....well you know how it goes.....

you better take dc serious....cause the spread can wear down a defense.....and if you are not ready...then you are going to get beat.....

dc will make the playoffs....... what position remains unknown for now........