Wayne Co vs. Mt.Pleasant

wchs38

dont worry wayne co. wil se mtp again this year in the playoffs

Good luck but you will have to improve greatly to see us again. Cascade is much better than you are, we scrimmaged them already, ask your cousins from C'wood. Cascade took them to the wood in a scrimmage earlier, and Jo Byrns is supposed to be better than Cascade.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Rice kid ain't so young. We have a Junior on our team that plays travel ball against him in the same age group. And WC may have had some of the backups in during the 4th but not an entire second string cause N. Bell was still making tackles.

I thought I read somewhere where it stated Rice was a Freshman? The Dailey Herald I think.

Yes, I seen #4 Bell still playing in the end too.

I think the young lads at Mount Pleasant are a little better than the bunch from Waynesboro. I think it will be a good game, but in the end Mount Pleasant will make Waynesboro bow down. Goodluck to both teams.

This one kind of went the way I thought it would. Waynesboro played hard and kept it close for awhile, but in the end Mt. Pleasant took over.

tyler rice is a freshman

Then you'll have yourself a big weapon the next few years against the rest of Region 6. The older he gets, the better he'll play. Reminded me a lot of the '04 WC-QB, Riddle or Ruddle. Throws better but not as good at the run yet. He can only improve, barring injuries. Very impressive for a Fresh.

hey mtp im sorry about these wc guys givin excuses that was a hard fought game and yall deserve tha win good luck tha rest of tha year............and btw durin tha first half that was the only time EVER i heard tha mtp side get so quite lol just havin some fun with yall........and they also said tha same thing bout cascade last year