Clarksville@Oakland

Golfendude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Wildcats. They were a spirited bunch and I wish them well the remainder of the season. It was clear they wanted this game more than we did.

I want to commend Micheal McGowan. The kid is all over that field and he gives it his all on every single play. If Clarksville doesn't have respect for #44 after tonight, then something is wrong with them. This kid is a ball of FIRE and has so much heart. He deserves Defensive Player of the yr in my humble opinion. He has been the MOST consistent player on our team. Game after game, LIL MC has BROUGHT it.

I liked what I saw of Barrett ( the 2nd half) Messick-snagged another INT making 4 for the season, Elrod, great sack!!- Bass, even injured and still making plays, and PEETIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Made the only score on a beautiful wide open pass from Schaller, along with several KEY tackles. I am getting sick of the no calls he keeps getting. Last week, he was choked and tripped....no call. Tonight, he had a defender riding his back and no call. It is getting ridiculous how they are letting Peetie get manhandled , yet they make sure to warn our sidelines both games?? Good grief.....................

Now before you think Clarksville tore up our defense with the 21 pts.....they actually scored ONCE on our D and probably wouldn't have done that if we hadn't jumped offsides 3 plays in a row after holding them prior. They scored TWICE on our Offense.....one on an INT that they ran all the way, and one on a fumble that they ran in. They almost had another score on another INT but thank goodness Schaller made the tackle on like the 5 yd line and our D held and then forced a fumble to get the ball back.

Other than that....I am disappointed in the lackluster performance tonight.

Game statistics

First downs Rushes Passing Pass yards Fumbles Punts Penalties

Clarksville 8 36-62 4-12-1 47 2-2 6-35.7 9-64

Oakland 10 32-97 -16-2 09 5-4 5-34.6 8-52

Congrats to the Wildcats. They were a spirited bunch and I wish them well the remainder of the season. It was clear they wanted this game more than we did.

I want to commend Micheal McGowan. The kid is all over that field and he gives it his all on every single play. If Clarksville doesn't have respect for #44 after tonight, then something is wrong with them. This kid is a ball of FIRE and has so much heart. He deserves Defensive Player of the yr in my humble opinion. He has been the MOST consistent player on our team. Game after game, LIL MC has BROUGHT it.

I liked what I saw of Barrett ( the 2nd half) Messick-snagged another INT making 4 for the season, Elrod, great sack!!- Bass, even injured and still making plays, and PEETIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Made the only score on a beautiful wide open pass from Schaller, along with several KEY tackles. I am getting sick of the no calls he keeps getting. Last week, he was choked and tripped....no call. Tonight, he had a defender riding his back and no call. It is getting ridiculous how they are letting Peetie get manhandled , yet they make sure to warn our sidelines both games?? Good grief.....................

Now before you think Clarksville tore up our defense with the 21 pts.....they actually scored ONCE on our D and probably wouldn't have done that if we hadn't jumped offsides 3 plays in a row after holding them prior. They scored TWICE on our Offense.....one on an INT that they ran all the way, and one on a fumble that they ran in. They almost had another score on another INT but thank goodness Schaller made the tackle on like the 5 yd line and our D held and then forced a fumble to get the ball back.

Schaller just isnt ready. Its bad when the student section starts booing.

Looks like tyler burnett all over again... I think Schaller could be very good one day though.

Oakland does have one of the best D-fences around that is proved.

I disagree with you, TJ. I think Schaller can be one of the greats for OHS. He has size, the arm, no fear to run it himself, and the heart . The problem is he is getting killed and having to force throws b/c he has NO PROTECTION. I see players not blocking a single soul . I admire Schaller for his competiveness and drive. It can't be easy to take the hit and get back up. He has had some bone-jarring pops this yr and that is a fact. If we don't get that kid some protection soon, he is going to get seriously hurt.

so what was the final score?

Oakland Pats.. Good Game

Way to come back Wildcats. D just keep getting stronger. I feel so much better about things now. 6-4A knows we mean business. Good game plan coaches. Team thats what you do leave it all out there on the field every time and that will get you where you wanna go this year. I LOVE YOU CATS! Have a good weekend and be safe. Oakland home coming bit us too you have a good football team. And 44 is a good player. Good luck to you'll win out from here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2P did you like CHS #1

Oakland Pats.. Good Game

Way to come back Wildcats. D just keep getting stronger. I feel so much better about things now. 6-4A knows we mean business. Good game plan coaches. Team thats what you do leave it all out there on the field every time and that will get you where you wanna go this year. I LOVE YOU CATS! Have a good weekend and be safe. Oakland home coming bit us too you have a good football team. And 44 is a good player. Good luck to you'll win out from here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2P did you like CHS #1

Yes sir......he was a fine player!! You should be very proud. Is he a sr?