Clarksville@Oakland

Golfendude

is #8 on clarksville getting any college looks he is good /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Cameron Fletcher is #8 and his brother is great running back for APSU and is the all time leading touch down leader for the Peay. I'm sure he will be offered a ride here.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron Fletcher is #8 and his brother is great running back for APSU and is the all time leading touch down leader for the Peay. I'm sure he will be offered a ride here.

k thanks i wish him the best /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whats so funny? I detect sarcasm here. #8 will play college ball somewhere bet on that. Man these boards can be mean /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

to be honest i think he will to i just put that on there so quit bein so defensive /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Don't tell me what to quit. Take a hike kid. Only way i can show you what defense is, just stand in front of me. You wish you had his talent and speed huh. Some of you young guns are to easy to dust off. Go play in your own schools thread. I have figured out some players already like 1 new is this you with another nic change. Don't get busted. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I C Oakland fan based on your previous posts. Game is over lets move on.

whateva floats ur boat buff guy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I really appreciate the support from you guys at Riverdale and Smyrna. It means a lot to us at Oakland. I know everyone is really down right now.

Cat, your assessment is right on the money. We knew we would have some growing pains on the offense installing a new system. I still believe it was the right call to put in the wingt with the players we have. We just have to fast forward this fall break week and get the O back on track. Everyone has to believe in it to make it work, and everyone has to do his job on every snap of the ball to make it successful. You can't just stand back and watch the poor QB get killed. We cannot let the D penetrate on us like we have been doing thus far. We have a great group of kids and it is time to start shining on the O, and let the D get a drink at least!!

Our best game that we played all yr was against Riverdale. Where that team has gone is beyond me. I am really hoping that we can re-group and give Smyrna the fight of our lives. I KNOW this team has leaders and there are players who still have heart. I beg them to step in and take this team over, so they return to fighting form.

I just have to salute our defense. Your backs keep getting put against the wall and you are playing so many minutes every single game. YET...you continue to play to unheard of levels. It has to be pure heart that you guys are running on.......I cannot give you enough praise. Better teams than this one would have just laid down with all the adversity you have faced this season with the multitude of turnovers, yet you guys keep on ticking . You have set a new standard for mental toughness in my eyes. PLEASE keep fighting guys. It is going to pay off.........I feel it.....I really do. I know we have at least one HUGE upset in us. Maybe MORE.....all is not lost.

People keep saying, "the defense this and the defense that," but the problem is that the same kids are playing offense that are playing defense for the most part. The intensity should be the same.

u r rite slingemdeep.

intensity should be the same on both sides of the ball.

if it isnt, u need 2 take a gut check 2 c y.

ur key playas qb & center dont play d where mishandlin is happenin.

have them work on exchange while d is on field 2 stay focused.

they need 2 get settled down afta gettin rattled.

sounds like d coaches can settle the d back down 2 make the plays afta they tank on o.

i played 4 moose & he is vry relaxed on sidelines .

sounds like o coaches needs 2 do the same.

relax b-cuz ur o feeds on how coaches react.

bad things goin 2 happen in a game.

up 2 coaches 2 keep playas heads up.

they give up, the playas give up.

i know we have the coaches and playas 2 win.

no finga pointin.

unite.

need energy on sidelines

oakland is goin 2 get clankin next wk.

keep the chin straps tite.

You are right, sling. They should be intense on both sides of the ball, and for 4 Q's. I can only think of 5 players playing both ways. Am I leaving someone out? There cannot be any kind of letdown.

oland, I think you may have nailed it.

I guess one of the things I always liked about LC was how their sidelines were always into the game. OHS has done some of that in scrimmages and games. I saw some of that with Clarksville and with Lavergne the 2nd half. I hope to see OHS helping to bring everyone up. Every person has a part to play in a win.

I see good things ahead for the Patriots .

I know we are going to pull it together.