BULLDOGS RULES

Shorty2011

Bulldogs should pull off the win this year, They are older and stronger, if the backs have a good game, bulldogs will enjoy the Victory, they deserve it, Lewis county will be the toughest test into the playoffs, there is a old rivalry still brewing from years ago.They will both be there to play........................Bulldogs by 12

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I will wait until around week 8 to start up this talk, the Panthers still have to win a few more games before this is the championship match-up. We aren't counting anything before it happens. Good luck to the Bulldogs this Friday, I hear Lawrence County is pretty good this year.

They are a great team, but Hickman did again. 41 to 31. They have a killer pass game. Congraduations Bulldogs and Coach Swenson and all the other coaches. Thanks for your dedication coaches.

well, I will wait until around week 8 to start up this talk, the Panthers still have to win a few more games before this is the championship match-up. We aren't counting anything before it happens. Good luck to the Bulldogs this Friday, I hear Lawrence County is pretty good this year.

WOW ........... I bet Centerville is glad he opted to stay.

Really Glad....he's only a Jr.....Watch out Mario Fraizer....Mario's Jr year he had 1800+ rushing yards and 2200+ all purpose and like 25-30 TD's.....think those #'s could fall!!!!! I just hope they all stay focused...

I talked to Coach Swenson on Saturday, and he said it well...we all knew this year was coming and it is finally here, the Bulldogs that are Jrs have a lot of experience and are just getting better....Good luck and stay healthy

Shorty2011 says, " I not like East. East bad. Why not people tell us how much more better Centerville is. I not like it. I sit bench. You not know why I mad cause I'm upset with football is a game so don't tell me how I know about East can't score TD's with Coach Swenson is good and Jones don't coach for Centerville." SHUT UP!!!!!! You are 4 - 0 and looking great and I promise you don't have to kick someone that is down and toot your own horn to get people to notice. It just takes away from what you have accomplished. Do yourself a favor and apologize, save face and burn your computer. Just wonder what would happen if Scott Sowell (from East) didn't have 12 TD's over 500 yds. and came back to East or Cody Leaman and the others...... Just wondering.

I'll tell you what would happen, yeah we'd suffer a little losing a couple of good friends and team mates, but it wouldnt make east any better cause its not about 1 or 2 players its about a TEAM. And yeah everyone needs to quit running their mouths east is a new team ever watch the movie "We are Marshal" of coarse a brand new team who is young is going to suffer.....we did all last year most our roster were sophmores , but i do still strongly believe we would still be undefeated if we lost sowell and cody we have plenty of good talent and heart to still be a dominate team. And them 2 players may live in east and be from east but their heart lies at hchs not ehhs. Their bulldogs not eagles so all you who keep saying wat if.......needs to shut up because their is no what if.......they picked their team. Good luck to east the rest of the year till week 9 it ll be fun.

SO far this year, bulldogs have been undefeated an plan on stayin that way, they have all had their PAPA K JOE'S BAR B Q though so east might wanna get down here and try some so maybe they could score a t/d or 2, or not......anyways that state farm sign about go eagles or whatever has gotta go, u are in Cville, u represent Cville!!!!BULLDOGS ROCK!!!

By the way bulldogs, doesnt eagle sound good to eat for the rest of our lives,yep sounds good to me, so thats how it will be!!

Wait until playoffs... hickman has slim to none experiance in this area. They might jus choke! OVERATED